Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Para Bellum - Campaign
KP 22 Mar, 2020 @ 8:35am
Bugs
Great mod iv just added it to my favorites. Im currently playing as parthia and im noticing that persian hoplites have invisible swords for myself and other arab factions. Im also only using suggested mods. Other than that im very much enjoying the overhaul thank you.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
AveMetal  [developer] 23 Mar, 2020 @ 2:09pm 
Hello Pyrrhus of Epirus, I take note of all the bugs from the comments section, I don´t have too much time now but hopefully I´ll fix them sooner than later.
Irikata Lakitaca 9 Apr, 2020 @ 4:49pm 
I was on a GC with Sparta and when Sardes went ahead and attacked an Slaves' army close to a city I had gained after confederation with Pergamon some turns ago, the game crashed. I tried to deactivate some of the other mods I had to stop the game from crashing, needless to say, nothing worked :'v. Also, the Slaves' army was there before my confederation with Pergamon.
AveMetal  [developer] 10 Apr, 2020 @ 10:00am 
Do you have the last graphic drivers installed? mods order, instructions and specific instructions applied as detailed in the mods descriptions?
markus.sulik 12 Apr, 2020 @ 4:18am 
Hi, I play for Rome, Grand campaign, and on turn 205 the game crashes, some ideas how to fix it?
desvitlu 27 May, 2021 @ 3:46am 
1. Great campaign. An observer agent conducts reconnaissance in the city, writes a positive action, but nothing happens.
2. Generals and heroes overview tab - no household members and items. I am attaching a photo.
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2504877463
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2504877448
Sorry for the English, I use Google Translate.
Last edited by desvitlu; 1 Jun, 2021 @ 4:38pm
Invi 12 Jan, 2022 @ 4:28am 
hey awesome mod! The spouse of my faction leadre keeps dying after one year. Happened in gc an hatg. Iirc this sometimes can happen with 4 or 12 tpy mods, do you have an idea how to fix this?
Thx!
der Oberst 18 Jan, 2022 @ 10:55am 
Can someone tell me why I cannot get a force comparison for a battle in the Rise of Rome campaign?
Rys 14 Sep, 2022 @ 1:59pm 
Did anyone experienced crashed while attacking a rebell army?! Play as egypt and encounter a rebell army in Amonion. If i choose to fight, the loading screen appears and boom back on desktop :/ Restart doesnt help :/ What can be the issue here?

Edit: The game tells some mods are not up2date. But the mod manager tells the opposite thing oO
Last edited by Rys; 14 Sep, 2022 @ 2:12pm
Oduranno 15 Sep, 2023 @ 3:23am 
Greetings.
I have found a couple of bugs.

1. Using Parthia faction the starting city generates an exorbitant amount of money compared to all the other factions I have tried. (Great campaign) (About 20k gold per turn)

2. In Grand Campaign, using any faction, even if you do not have enough population in the city to recruit troops from a unit, if you disband a current unit from your army you can recruit whatever you want ignoring the population requirement.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50