The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Soundtrack Menu
TheLemon27 15 May, 2023 @ 12:01pm
Bug Thread
Use this as to report bugs that this mod has as there's no official bug thread atm. :winter2019neutralbulb:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 78 comments
TheLemon27 15 May, 2023 @ 12:03pm 
I'll go first:

boss theme doesn't stop playing after the boss has been defeated.
(using custom mode)
Soul 15 Jul, 2023 @ 7:15pm 
So I have custom musics on,but when I get to necropolis,it will always play the same default music,and on each room I enter,it restart,its ultra annoying but I'm not sure what could cause it,so far every other floors are fine.
and checking my mods,I have nothing adding any sounds or anything beside the soundtrack mods I have,and necro auto use default one,trying to change it mid game just make it loop no matter which track I pick from any mod,even default
Welp,happen in utero/and some other alt stages too,no idea why...
Last edited by Soul; 15 Jul, 2023 @ 9:05pm
cybershadow95 17 Jul, 2023 @ 1:09pm 
Originally posted by Soul:
So I have custom musics on,but when I get to necropolis,it will always play the same default music,and on each room I enter,it restart,its ultra annoying but I'm not sure what could cause it,so far every other floors are fine.
and checking my mods,I have nothing adding any sounds or anything beside the soundtrack mods I have,and necro auto use default one,trying to change it mid game just make it loop no matter which track I pick from any mod,even default
If I can replicate this on my computer, I'll try to figure out what is causing it. Just let me know which custom soundtrack you are using.
Soul 17 Jul, 2023 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by cybershadow95:
Originally posted by Soul:
If I can replicate this on my computer, I'll try to figure out what is causing it. Just let me know which custom soundtrack you are using.
Checked a bit more since that,and it appear its CustomStageApi fault,it have some code that make it reimplement catacomb/utero/necro's music when you enter the stage
When I removed it (the api) the music would work fine again (tried removing the code making that reimp the music,but then the stage would just be silent)
So I guess its either that mod or custom api,for now I go with this cause I love having different tracks.Dunno if its something fixable to allow compatibility
Last edited by Soul; 17 Jul, 2023 @ 4:45pm
For some reason this mod doesn't lower the volume of the floor's track when playing a jingle like finding a secret room or entering a treasure room. This isn't just an issue with downloaded soundtracks, I've tested the default and other built-in soundtracks like rebirth, flash, and antibirth and the regular track just plays the jingle without lowering the main track making it hard to hear the jingle.
i cant find the soundtrack menu in my mod config menu?? its weird cuz im subscribed to everything needed to use it
edit: realized i didnt have it enabled lmao nvm im a dingus
Last edited by teriiyakii; 23 Jan @ 7:37am
bampin 23 Feb @ 9:26pm 
for some reason it is not saving my soundtracks.
Roak 5 Apr @ 5:25pm 
some jingles seem to be broken for me right now. every mod's mother death jingle is playing its own repentance boss death jingle, the dogma intro is vanilla every time, and the beast death jingle seems to also always be vanilla. ive verified this on at least three different soundtracks so far (my own blue archive one, the king gizzard one, and the hotline miami one)

nvm should have checked the update logs for MMC, its very likely from the recent update
Last edited by Roak; 5 Apr @ 5:49pm
when I start a run and got to the main menu the music doesn't change to the main menu song and still plays the last song from the run, also when the game starts it still plays the begining cutscene even if Im in the main menu (and when I make it so the cutscene at the begining never plays then there is no song in the main menu)
Last edited by Captain Swappy; 30 May @ 6:36am
Theres a bug where none of the bosses theme is play, example dogma,beast. and when you skip the intro it still plays in the menu, when you exit the game, the current floor music is still constantly playing im not sure if the game registers the music correctly, but this is the ONLY bug ive had, and it is quite annoying
Not sure if it's this mod or the music mod callback, but having this installed causes the title screen to break completely, on REPENTOGON. Whatever audio was last playing when the title screen is visited keeps going, without the title music playing at all, this includes the opening cutscene's audio.
☢ Nato Potato ☢  [developer] 10 Jul @ 10:20pm 
if main menu music isn't playing and whatever was playing previously just keeps playing then there's something wrong with your music.xml setup and the track listing for the main menu doesn't exist, these listings are set by the music callback mod, not the soundtrack menu

so make sure that you have the correct version of the music callback mod (and also that you don't have both versions enabled at the same time, some people have done that)
alternatively your local version of the music callback mod might be corrupted, you can delete it or unsubscribe and then redownload it
Holly 15 Jul @ 3:07pm 
...I keep running into an issue where the Beast fight just... Won't play any music. It's been the same every time I've gotten to it, and I don't know what's causing it.
The only thing that's fixed it during the fight is exiting the run and turning it off, and that's just irritating. I even turned off Beast Tweaks, and that didn't work. Maybe it's my Ultra Conquest Mod causing it, but I haven't encountered him once, let alone while using Soundtrack Menu, so I don't know why that would break anything.
☢ Nato Potato ☢  [developer] 15 Jul @ 7:18pm 
if you run the game with just music callback and mod menu and soundtrack menu mods enabled and no others, and use the console to skip to beast does it work then? just the quickest way to check if it is a mod compatibility problem

I just went to the beast recently while making updates to the DOOM soundtrack to check and music played there so if it's not a mod conflict then I'm not sure what would cause that, other than maybe having the AB+ version of music callback mod? having that enabled can mess with repentance tracks
Charity 18 Jul @ 12:42pm 
with the greed in normal mod the "calm" replacement plays after defeating ultra greed in hard mode and continues into the ultra greedier fight. i asked the dev of the mod and they said it's an issue with soundtrack mod specifically that they're unable to fix.

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3280852083
< >
Showing 1-15 of 78 comments
Per page: 1530 50