Rivals of Aether

[OLD] Trum. & Alto
Muno  [developer] 9 Dec, 2019 @ 5:00pm
Balance/Design
Post here about balance/design feedback
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Platurt 10 Dec, 2019 @ 8:01am 
Sometimes you accidentially move very slightly when inputting a smashattack, adding a ton of endinglag because it leaves a cloud. Maybe one has to just be careful when trying to input grounded smashattack, but I could see other approaches work aswell, like having it only leave a cloud when tha character moved for acertain amount of frames or having it only leave a cloud if the final position of the character is a certain amount of pixels above the ground.
Acolyte of The Fog 10 Dec, 2019 @ 10:20pm 
Maybe a more consistent way to control the height of nSpecial? Sometimes I go wayy high up, sometimes i only go up a bit, and other times i just stay in place, and I have no idea what I'm doing that decides that...
Seannoh 11 Dec, 2019 @ 1:30pm 
I have some feedback moreso just about the actual visual appearance of the character. It took me a really long time to figure out that it was actually a snail with a hat on its shell rather than a worm wearing a backpack. The colors kinda blend together and it's hard to tell what's what. I had to use another one of their costumes to better distinguish it.
Muno  [developer] 11 Dec, 2019 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by NOSE:
Maybe a more consistent way to control the height of nSpecial? Sometimes I go wayy high up, sometimes i only go up a bit, and other times i just stay in place, and I have no idea what I'm doing that decides that...
It's controlled by pressing or holding B, like a shorthop vs fullhop

Originally posted by Platurt:
Sometimes you accidentially move very slightly when inputting a smashattack, adding a ton of endinglag because it leaves a cloud. Maybe one has to just be careful when trying to input grounded smashattack, but I could see other approaches work aswell, like having it only leave a cloud when tha character moved for acertain amount of frames or having it only leave a cloud if the final position of the character is a certain amount of pixels above the ground.
I'm planning to rework the flying strongs' speed to deteriorate over time, so while I'm doing that I'll also take a look at this issue
Someone64 18 Dec, 2019 @ 7:48am 
Just found a huge issue with Godmode. Basically, if you use a workshop character that relies on taunting for its gimmick (like the Robloxian that changes his sword type with the taunt button), you're very ♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Acolyte of The Fog 26 Feb, 2020 @ 12:35pm 
kinda bummed nAir was made slower. You used to be able to connect dash attack>nAir, but with the slower startup, there's not really any great combos with dash attack now (besides dAir, sometimes)
Muno  [developer] 26 Feb, 2020 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by NOSE:
kinda bummed nAir was made slower. You used to be able to connect dash attack>nAir, but with the slower startup, there's not really any great combos with dash attack now (besides dAir, sometimes)
yea, nair is something i'm bigly considering reverting next patch
Plot 28 Feb, 2020 @ 8:25am 
the new dspecial is pretty bad looking with the rain disappearing mid screen. I think if the clouds didn't go as far up it wouldn't be a problem
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50