Simple Map Editor Fix
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
The Great Trololarion  [developer] 18 Oct, 2020 @ 1:06pm
Errors
/
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Imagination 30 Dec, 2020 @ 12:22pm 
Is only I have problem with graphic? I mean in update return of them we have water with water animation: small white lines. When im making ground with this mod in new terrain, this lines doesn't exist. Can u fix this? or mayby im doing something wrong? I try this without others mods too
The Great Trololarion  [developer] 31 Dec, 2020 @ 4:27am 
Originally posted by Imagination:
Is only I have problem with graphic? I mean in update return of them we have water with water animation: small white lines. When im making ground with this mod in new terrain, this lines doesn't exist. Can u fix this? or mayby im doing something wrong? I try this without others mods too
If additional code is required there, then I really have no idea how to fix it, because the original was not written by me, but have you tried re-entering the world? For some reason, it seems to me that this can solve the problem.
hero 11 May, 2021 @ 3:40pm 
Somehow it doesn't work anymore after today's game update. Is it my server or is it the mod?
The Great Trololarion  [developer] 12 May, 2021 @ 7:38am 
Originally posted by hero:
Somehow it doesn't work anymore after today's game update. Is it my server or is it the mod?
It works for me, so i dont know.
Blinchix 5 Jul, 2022 @ 11:11am 
Simply crashes the game when I try to launch the server
graph 10 Nov, 2022 @ 2:12am 
Originally posted by Blinchix:
A similar thing for me, the mod crashes the server when I try to start it. The client is ok, but I have to disable the mod in all my servers for them to work. I'm pretty sure the issue is with the mod because that was the only thing I updated between successful and failed attempts, the game was already at the latest version. I didn't even restart the game then.
Blinchix 10 Nov, 2022 @ 4:55am 
Originally posted by graph:
A similar thing for me, the mod crashes the server when I try to start it. The client is ok, but I have to disable the mod in all my servers for them to work. I'm pretty sure the issue is with the mod because that was the only thing I updated between successful and failed attempts, the game was already at the latest version. I didn't even restart the game then.
Well, idk about your current issue, but mine was a result of the Moon Quay update, which did some changes to the turf system, and it was fixed in a few days
The Great Trololarion  [developer] 10 Nov, 2022 @ 5:33am 
Originally posted by graph:
You know, it would be nice to see the log.
Рыбак 6 Dec, 2022 @ 5:14am 
I press the letter l, and I will spawn water, it is extremely inconvenient, how to fix it
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50