XCOM 2
[WotC] World War Era Weapon Pack - Main Module
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] 27 Jul, 2019 @ 12:55am
Bug Report Thread
Found a bug? Report it here!

Please be very descriptive with your post (where it occurred, what was happening at the time of the occurance), and post your launch.log file or else I won't be able to help you.

Saying my game is broken because of this mod is not descriptive.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Ulfur 27 Jul, 2019 @ 7:39am 
Not sure if this is a bug or just a compatibility error but if you try to use this alongside the Insurgency:Sand Storm mod it causes the assault rifle Winchester to bug out a little. It has the MP7 clipping inside it. Turning it off removes the clipping error.

And a secondary bug. For some reason both bullpup and vektor lever actions will sometimes fire as if they're a normal assault rifle. 5 shots per attack and only the trigger being pulled rather then the normal animations
Last edited by Ulfur; 27 Jul, 2019 @ 8:16am
∑3245  [developer] 27 Jul, 2019 @ 10:59am 
Originally posted by Ulfur:
Not sure if this is a bug or just a compatibility error but if you try to use this alongside the Insurgency:Sand Storm mod it causes the assault rifle Winchester to bug out a little. It has the MP7 clipping inside it. Turning it off removes the clipping error.

And a secondary bug. For some reason both bullpup and vektor lever actions will sometimes fire as if they're a normal assault rifle. 5 shots per attack and only the trigger being pulled rather then the normal animations

I was able to fix the second problem, but I could not reproduce the first one. I have the Insurgency: Sandstorm weapon pack enabled as well.
Hazel Horse 29 Jul, 2019 @ 12:38am 
Gave an MP-40 to a solider [RPG overhaul], in battle he can't reload it
Silf! 29 Jul, 2019 @ 8:56pm 
Even with both packs downloaded, the trench shotgun is all purple and white and looks plasticy.
∑3245  [developer] 29 Jul, 2019 @ 9:19pm 
Originally posted by Scary Boi:
Even with both packs downloaded, the trench shotgun is all purple and white and looks plasticy.

I forgot to add this mod as a requirement: https://steamproxy.net/workshop/filedetails/?id=1615737389

It should show up once you start the game again.
Last edited by ∑3245; 29 Jul, 2019 @ 9:19pm
123 5 Aug, 2019 @ 7:31am 
BUG:Why M1 Garand can not upgrade after buying Magnetic Weapon?
123 6 Aug, 2019 @ 3:45am 
@∑3245 M1 Garand can not upgrade after buying Magnetic Weapon
Madox-01 14 Aug, 2019 @ 9:04am 
Don't know if it's considered a bug or not, I installed and activated the mod and all the required assets but weapons just doesnt appear in the game. All I have is a standard selection of vanilla guns.
Madox-01 14 Aug, 2019 @ 9:08am 
NM. I just didn't activate all the stuff
AdmiralKirk 15 Aug, 2019 @ 10:35pm 
The bayonet doesn't mount correctly to the M1 Garand; it's offset forward by about a scale foot past the barrel. I'd also really like to have bayonet support on more weapons if possible—off the top of my head the FG42 had one, probably more.

Incidentally, this mod is great. I love the way these guns sound, and the lever action animation and reload SFX is super satisfying. That's my new favorite gun easily.
STAR.Gazer 19 Sep, 2019 @ 9:57am 
Hello, you are the Best xcom moder 3245~ I love your weapon packs:D
Anyway I have one serious problem. Gun fire sound volume is too low.
All game sound volumes are MAX.
However only your weapons volume is too low..T.T
I don't know why... It was all good in the past days.
Please help me. and thank you for your great efforts.
Zetacius 1 Dec, 2019 @ 5:13am 
Hello, got a problem where the bayonet on the M1 Garand is basically floating in front of the weapon instead of being right on the stock
13um13le13ee 8 Feb, 2020 @ 7:29am 
My WW2 weapons mod has strange texture. I've tried to reinstall the mod many times but that doesn't help.
https://imgur.com/a/b9GgXJo
Dr. Magicson 1 Mar, 2020 @ 5:48pm 
I seem to have an issue where these weapon models are unnaturally large. The only models that are the correct size are the models that are vektor rifles. Like, the Vektor Rifle M1 Garand is the right size, but when i try using a normal rifle version, its almost 1.5x bigger. I dont know why this happens but its apparently only with these weapons
Mike-Mirrow 28 May, 2020 @ 9:58am 
Originally posted by Madox-01:
Don't know if it's considered a bug or not, I installed and activated the mod and all the required assets but weapons just doesnt appear in the game. All I have is a standard selection of vanilla guns.

Have same problem. Say, please, how to fix. Don't understand where to activate
Last edited by Mike-Mirrow; 28 May, 2020 @ 10:00am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50