Castles, Keeps, and Forts Remastered
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
eNc | Henrik 25 Jul, 2019 @ 10:38am
Suggestions
More later.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 332 comments
illiana 26 Jul, 2019 @ 9:36am 
So Excited when I seen this today!! Can you add the S+ style equilateral triangle ceilings and foundations to the Mod in addition to the right angle ones?
ExileAcid  [developer] 26 Jul, 2019 @ 10:02am 
This remastered version is already using equilateral triangles.
winterfalk 26 Jul, 2019 @ 12:34pm 
/Quote: "This remastered version is already using equilateral triangles." /Unquote

OMG It doesn't stop to even get better! xDDD Yay! <3 _ <3
LilN 27 Jul, 2019 @ 12:27am 
Are you able to do prefab floors? As in already made octagons etc like a platform but that can be placed on the floor.
Valanthe 27 Jul, 2019 @ 4:42am 
Will we be seing the ice version of keep again?
eNc | Henrik 27 Jul, 2019 @ 5:12am 
Liin, there's a handy program called Fortify. Costs 1.50 on Steam and is also available in a free version. Very helpful when planning building layouts. Prefab structures like the one you're talking about will not be added.

valanthe, no.
Last edited by eNc | Henrik; 27 Jul, 2019 @ 5:13am
ccarters00 27 Jul, 2019 @ 2:29pm 
This may be more of a question than a suggestion. I'm hoping they simply haven't made it in yet, but ramps and the pillars from the original. (The round ones with the accents). I know you guys haven't released all the pieces yet and are very much busting your A$$ES on this. Just thought I'd ask. The pillars were really nice for adding detail to tall, otherwise plain walls. Keep up the amazing work guys!
Last edited by ccarters00; 27 Jul, 2019 @ 2:29pm
Keety 27 Jul, 2019 @ 3:31pm 
i would like it if the giant gate frames would snap to themselves (like on top of each other) Currently they do not which makes making it 8 tall instead of 4 not possible currently.

Or just adding an 8 tall gate frame that is the same width as the giant gate. :3
Lorelliefw 27 Jul, 2019 @ 3:34pm 
I know everything isn't out yet. but are the rounded walls coming back? Was wondering so I can plan out build
jposey68 28 Jul, 2019 @ 2:15am 
Been playing with this a lot today. I love the additions. The one thing I'm feel is missing from the original that I want back is the large wall sections either the 3x3 or to keep more in line with current game a 1x4 for both sizes of walls (vanilla and ckf) would be a god send, especially when it comes to curtain walls loading in around baileys.
Joe Stracke 28 Jul, 2019 @ 10:00am 
A couple of requests:

Would it be possible to add in something to allow opening the drawbridge from the outside? It seems it is beyond interaction range when raised and you are at the far side of the gap. If I'm missing an obvious solution already implemented, I apologize.

Also, I would not be opposed to additional wall widths, if such is even possible, to help hide the gaps when things don't quite line up.

I've been a fan of CKF since it was first released, and quite frankly avoid servers that do not run it. Thank you for continuing development on such a game-improving mod.
ExileAcid  [developer] 28 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43am 
Yes, there will be a switch like there is in the original version for the drawbridge, the switch will also be used for soemthing else, so I never managed to get it quite ready to go in the release build. The vanilla door keypads (not very medieval though I grant you) should work to open it from a distance for now.

I'm the regard to things you guys have noticed is missing from the remaster yet is the original they will be added, the rounded floors though will now be pie shaped, basically a triangle with rounded side.
Last edited by ExileAcid; 28 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43am
Conrad Xa 28 Jul, 2019 @ 1:36pm 
Love the new stuff! Curious--is there a way to get it so that it can be used more freely in Creative Mode? Right now you still have to craft everything; it doesn't let you craft-in-hotbar the way many other items do.
ExileAcid  [developer] 28 Jul, 2019 @ 2:18pm 
Yeah, I didn't realise when I put the blueprints in the table so they did not have to be learned, that it would have that side effect of not being able to auto refill in GCM mode. I will change it so it works with GCM auto refill and still has the bps in the table. :)

In the mean time until the change is made, use the spawn in admin vault, it contains unlimited supplies of every mod item :)

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CKF_Remastered/Structure_BPs/Admin/Vault/PrimalItemStructure_CKFR_AdminVault.PrimalItemStructure_CKFR_AdminVault'" 1 1 false
Last edited by ExileAcid; 28 Jul, 2019 @ 2:20pm
Thalron 28 Jul, 2019 @ 9:58pm 
I really like a lot of the window designs, but it'd be nice if there was one that was mostly clear so it was easier to look out of.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 332 comments
Per page: 1530 50