Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Project Eden - Empyrion 1.0 (obsolete - new version available)
telco 29 Jun, 2020 @ 2:03pm
Freighters exploding right after disabling
I have a few people saying that after they disable the engines/turrets on a freighter, before they even get over there, the ships explode. Another person thought the timers were working okay.
Is there something that would be causing the ships to explode before the 15min that is defined in the playfield config? (config getting overridden)
What actually starts the countdown timer?
The default setting in the Eden playfields look correct.
Thanks
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
ravien_ff  [developer] 29 Jun, 2020 @ 2:06pm 
I don't know of anything else that would cause that, but it's possible I might have missed the timer on some of them.
Do you know which orbit or space playfield type and star type players encounter this problem on?
telco 29 Jun, 2020 @ 2:34pm 
The place he mentioned was rogue system, but I looked most of those and they seemed correct. Thinking it might be because of something else. Just seeing if anyone else might also be seeing it.
TechieZero 25 Jul, 2020 @ 4:54pm 
I have the same issue --- you hit the core --- the entire ship self destructs then disappears
TechieZero 26 Jul, 2020 @ 6:37am 
Wanted to add that I am running a Dedi for my friends and I --- named Zero Zone --- send me an steam IM if you want to test.
TechieZero 26 Jul, 2020 @ 3:04pm 
Tiutust sectors in Xaphoromi
fantomas 27 Jul, 2020 @ 6:02pm 
We are also seeing this on our dedi server. Not sure if Project Eden or base game
ravien_ff  [developer] 29 Jul, 2020 @ 10:43pm 
It's the base game and is intended.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50