Imperator: Rome

Imperator: Rome

Gladio Et Sale
Crash to desktop when hovering about the kill citizen/slave button
Hi, This game instantly crashes to desktop when i hove above the kill button in the citizen menu. I dont know why but its a reproducable problem. i play on linux with latest nivida driver.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
RivtalDM  [developer] 20 May, 2019 @ 6:58pm 
Originally posted by Alexgerman123:
Hi, This game instantly crashes to desktop when i hove above the kill button in the citizen menu. I dont know why but its a reproducable problem. i play on linux with latest nivida driver.
Any other mods that change province gui? It is probably a conflict between the two mods.
Alexgerman123 22 May, 2019 @ 3:26pm 
Originally posted by RivtalDM:
Originally posted by Alexgerman123:
Any other mods that change province gui? It is probably a conflict between the two mods.

Seriously i dont know i tested it without any other mod installed. but i have modified the End date of the Game in the define.txt ... maybe this can cause this? dont know. The current end date is a shame for serious players.. so maybe this should be implemented into the mod?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50