Kaesar 5 May, 2019 @ 5:10am 
for some reason I can't find the song "Winged Hussars", it just isn't there
Last edited by Kaesar; 5 May, 2019 @ 5:10am
killjeff.com  [developer] 5 May, 2019 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by feed me:
for some reason I can't find the song "Winged Hussars", it just isn't there
I'm looking into it.
fatman 5 May, 2019 @ 12:21pm 
I have the DLC and it works, its not 40:1, There is a song called "401" that isn't listed but sometimes plays. I don't know what is it and i'm not using any other mods.
fatman 5 May, 2019 @ 12:35pm 
Here is a screencap: https://imgur.com/a/kSIbNYs
killjeff.com  [developer] 5 May, 2019 @ 2:59pm 
Alright I'll work on it now

Originally posted by stachu:
Here is a screencap: https://imgur.com/a/kSIbNYs
killjeff.com  [developer] 5 May, 2019 @ 3:02pm 
Originally posted by stachu:
I have the DLC and it works, its not 40:1, There is a song called "401" that isn't listed but sometimes plays. I don't know what is it and i'm not using any other mods.
https://imgur.com/mwlNAJF
found it ;P
Howdy, I appreciate you rounding up all the songs, including the two singles, into one pack.

Anyway, I've noticed that 4 songs will come on and not play, as their length is set to 0:00. The ones I saw were "Angels Calling", "Panzer" (I'm assuming it's Panzerkampf) and two tracks with placeholder names. I think there were "sns" and "btub", though I may be mis-remembering, I should have written them down. For the record, I had some other Sabaton song mods installed before I found this one, so maybe it's just some strange conflict.

Edit: Should also note that none of these 4 tracks appeared on the list in-game, they would just randomly shuffle on.
Last edited by The Holy Hand Grenade; 6 May, 2019 @ 7:12pm
killjeff.com  [developer] 6 May, 2019 @ 7:42pm 
I originally finished the entire mod with all of the songs then removed the dlc ones. It's my error for failing to remove these left overs. Thanks for bringing this to light.

Originally posted by The Holy Hand Grenade:
Howdy, I appreciate you rounding up all the songs, including the two singles, into one pack.

Anyway, I've noticed that 4 songs will come on and not play, as their length is set to 0:00. The ones I saw were "Angels Calling", "Panzer" (I'm assuming it's Panzerkampf) and two tracks with placeholder names. I think there were "sns" and "btub", though I may be mis-remembering, I should have written them down. For the record, I had some other Sabaton song mods installed before I found this one, so maybe it's just some strange conflict.

Edit: Should also note that none of these 4 tracks appeared on the list in-game, they would just randomly shuffle on.
killjeff.com  [developer] 6 May, 2019 @ 7:43pm 
update out in around 30 minutes
fix this stuff :p
killjeff.com  [developer] 6 May, 2019 @ 8:03pm 

can't find the angels one, angles is calling seems to be properly made. The others are fixed.
Tested it out again, still having the same problem with "Angels is Calling", though I'm glad to report that the other 3 seem to be gone. However, I found a 5th one labelled "hingedh", made sure to write that one down when I saw it, I suspect it's "Winged Hussars"
killjeff.com  [developer] 7 May, 2019 @ 8:19am 
Tested it out again, still having the same problem with "Angels is Calling", though I'm glad to report that the other 3 seem to be gone. However, I found a 5th one labelled "hingedh", made sure to write that one down when I saw it, I suspect it's "Winged Hussars"
Alright thanks, i'll fix it after work.
The Senate 7 Jun, 2019 @ 6:55am 
Needs an update for the Radio stations. I can't find the songs in the music player on any of the stations. Amazing mod but it dosen't work after the new update
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50