Wait a minute. I did not ADD 40:1.
That is a DLC song.
for some reason I can't find the song "Winged Hussars", it just isn't there
Editat ultima dată de Kaesar; 5 mai 2019 la 5:10
killjeff.com  [dezvoltator] 5 mai 2019 la 9:11 
Postat inițial de feed me:
for some reason I can't find the song "Winged Hussars", it just isn't there
I'm looking into it.
I have the DLC and it works, its not 40:1, There is a song called "401" that isn't listed but sometimes plays. I don't know what is it and i'm not using any other mods.
Here is a screencap: https://imgur.com/a/kSIbNYs
killjeff.com  [dezvoltator] 5 mai 2019 la 14:59 
Alright I'll work on it now

Postat inițial de stachu:
Here is a screencap: https://imgur.com/a/kSIbNYs
killjeff.com  [dezvoltator] 5 mai 2019 la 15:02 
Postat inițial de stachu:
I have the DLC and it works, its not 40:1, There is a song called "401" that isn't listed but sometimes plays. I don't know what is it and i'm not using any other mods.
https://imgur.com/mwlNAJF
found it ;P
Howdy, I appreciate you rounding up all the songs, including the two singles, into one pack.

Anyway, I've noticed that 4 songs will come on and not play, as their length is set to 0:00. The ones I saw were "Angels Calling", "Panzer" (I'm assuming it's Panzerkampf) and two tracks with placeholder names. I think there were "sns" and "btub", though I may be mis-remembering, I should have written them down. For the record, I had some other Sabaton song mods installed before I found this one, so maybe it's just some strange conflict.

Edit: Should also note that none of these 4 tracks appeared on the list in-game, they would just randomly shuffle on.
Editat ultima dată de The Holy Hand Grenade; 6 mai 2019 la 19:12
killjeff.com  [dezvoltator] 6 mai 2019 la 19:42 
I originally finished the entire mod with all of the songs then removed the dlc ones. It's my error for failing to remove these left overs. Thanks for bringing this to light.

Postat inițial de The Holy Hand Grenade:
Howdy, I appreciate you rounding up all the songs, including the two singles, into one pack.

Anyway, I've noticed that 4 songs will come on and not play, as their length is set to 0:00. The ones I saw were "Angels Calling", "Panzer" (I'm assuming it's Panzerkampf) and two tracks with placeholder names. I think there were "sns" and "btub", though I may be mis-remembering, I should have written them down. For the record, I had some other Sabaton song mods installed before I found this one, so maybe it's just some strange conflict.

Edit: Should also note that none of these 4 tracks appeared on the list in-game, they would just randomly shuffle on.
killjeff.com  [dezvoltator] 6 mai 2019 la 19:43 
update out in around 30 minutes
fix this stuff :p
killjeff.com  [dezvoltator] 6 mai 2019 la 20:03 

can't find the angels one, angles is calling seems to be properly made. The others are fixed.
Tested it out again, still having the same problem with "Angels is Calling", though I'm glad to report that the other 3 seem to be gone. However, I found a 5th one labelled "hingedh", made sure to write that one down when I saw it, I suspect it's "Winged Hussars"
killjeff.com  [dezvoltator] 7 mai 2019 la 8:19 
Tested it out again, still having the same problem with "Angels is Calling", though I'm glad to report that the other 3 seem to be gone. However, I found a 5th one labelled "hingedh", made sure to write that one down when I saw it, I suspect it's "Winged Hussars"
Alright thanks, i'll fix it after work.
Needs an update for the Radio stations. I can't find the songs in the music player on any of the stations. Amazing mod but it dosen't work after the new update
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 16 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50