Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Drops Reset Countdown
IagomanoBR 17 Sep, 2021 @ 6:06pm
Esse Mod sumiu com meus presentes./ This Mod has disappeared with my gifts.
Com esse Mod habilitado, posso ver o tempo que demora para receber um presente, mas na hora de coletar automaticamente ... eu não recebo NADA ... antes pelo menos 1 presente diário eu conseguia... agora nem isso consigo mais .

With this Mod enabled, I can see the time it takes to receive a gift, but when it's time to automatically collect... I don't receive ANYTHING... before at least 1 daily gift I could... now I can't even do that anymore.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Instant Noodles  [developer] 17 Sep, 2021 @ 6:59pm 
@lagomanoBR
Drops are granted by the game developer's (Klei Entertainment) item servers. This mod does not interact with that server in any way. It merely countdowns to when drops reset and provides you a way to track your drops.

The timer you see is a countdown to when the daily drop resets each day and when the weekly drops reset each week.
  • For daily drops, if you were already playing when the reset happened, then you'll need to re-login to the game to receive your drop. Do note that daily drops are not available if you're playing the game through Steam Family Sharing.
  • For weekly drops, you are limited to 8 in-game drops per week. The counter in the mod only counts drops that happened while the mod was active. If you already obtained some or all 8 weekly drops prior to enabling this mod, then that counter will be inaccurate for this cycle.

If you are not receiving any drops at all, then it is possible that your computer is not able to connect to Klei's item server. You can check that by going to this url: https://items.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck. If it says anything other than "OK" on that page, then you have connection issues to Klei. In that case, you'll have to open a support ticket with Klei.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50