Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

P0STY, the postbot!
zyxerdima  [developer] 13 Mar, 2019 @ 12:16pm
Bug reports
If you found a bug - please, describe it here, and I will try to fix the mod or to help you.

If game crashed - go to [user]\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether then copy the content of client_log.txt file (or from cluster folder if you have Caves) and paste it in current thread or (preferably) paste it to pastebin[pastebin.com] and copy the link here.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
myxal 15 Mar, 2019 @ 10:57am 
As mentioned in the main discussion, the SoundEmitter seems to be unattached to anything. Volume or direction doesn't change depending on where either posty or the mailbox is relative to the player.

Posty can be attacked with a fire weapon, which will set him on fire, but the flames are not visible.
zyxerdima  [developer] 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:17am 
myxal, can you please upload video illustrating problems with SoundEmitter?
P0STY should not be attackable, about what fire weapon are you talking?
myxal 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:01pm 
Re: soundemitter - I don't know if there's a way to record both video and sound on a Mac - will get back to this if I find any. Are you saying the sound effects behave as expected for you? I'm testing while in the mastersim (caveless, player-hosted world).

Re: attacking - with Ctrl down, I can attack P0sty with anything. I now noticed that using the firestaff, p0sty will not catch fire. It does catch fire when attacking with a torch, or Willow's lighter.
zyxerdima  [developer] 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:16pm 
Just tested both cases more carefully, indeed, atm I can hear P0STY sounds when I'm too far away, around 5 screens or so, for Chester it's 1 screen distance. Some bugs with fire also exists. Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix them any time soon.
myxal 15 Mar, 2019 @ 5:25pm 
Well this is quite strange. After enabling the mod on an existing dedicated server (not a new worldgen), picking up the p0sty_box crashes the client (server remains running). This only happens if the client is using Craft Pot.

Crash log: https://hastebin.com/ibevakuliv.cs
zyxerdima  [developer] 16 Mar, 2019 @ 4:13am 
Thanks for the report myxal, compatibility with Craft Pot fixed in mod ver. 1.0.3
Last edited by zyxerdima; 16 Mar, 2019 @ 4:20am
最后的 18 Mar, 2019 @ 1:41am 
TheDocMist 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:03pm 
R2-D2 i need laser saber!
myxal 7 Dec, 2020 @ 12:55am 
Is this still maintained? I encountered a "duplication" glitch - I think the game saved while P0sty was en route, and subsequently rolled back/reset.

I now have 2 P0sty's who follow the same p0stbox.
Last edited by myxal; 7 Dec, 2020 @ 12:55am
Retrolicious 22 Dec, 2020 @ 2:53pm 
I think the recent Xmas update 446029 broke the posty bot, can anyone confirm this? Please any bug fix?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50