ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

SeedFarm
Rhonen 28. okt. 2023 kl. 18:13
Element Seed
I'm on a new server that is using the "Seed Farm" mod and I was told that you can get an Element Seed but I do not see it as being craftable. I see 2 Boss' that you can craft and fight. Will killing one of the two Boss' drop the Element Seed and if so which one of the two? Same for the Artifact Seed. Thank you in advance.
< >
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
MacAttack_UK 31. okt. 2023 kl. 8:21 
I've also been trying to find the Element seed but not seeing it anywhere so far, is it something that exists or like @Ratero said is obtainable via a boss fight?
Sidst redigeret af MacAttack_UK; 31. okt. 2023 kl. 8:21
Rhonen 1. nov. 2023 kl. 0:14 
I found out how to do it the other day. In the Seed Farm crafting table there are 2 boss's available to craft: Round looking item and Figurine item. The Figurine is a tough battle don't do him. Kill the Round item Boss a few times and he dropped the Artifact Seed. I think he will also rarely drop the Element Seed.
MacAttack_UK 1. nov. 2023 kl. 2:37 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Ratero:
I found out how to do it the other day. In the Seed Farm crafting table there are 2 boss's available to craft: Round looking item and Figurine item. The Figurine is a tough battle don't do him. Kill the Round item Boss a few times and he dropped the Artifact Seed. I think he will also rarely drop the Element Seed.
Awesome, thanks I shall give it a go :)
Ozmart 15. juni kl. 1:01 
Element seed three type Hydro Electric Volcanic and they’re obtained via three elements bosses fight and giving fruit that part of next tier kibbles fairy shadow mythic last thing demonic
Ozmart 15. juni kl. 1:02 
Looking in the map for bosses after killing them you got summoning items for summoning them again and tamed them
Ozmart 15. juni kl. 1:03 
Primal chaos modd
< >
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50