Stellaris

Stellaris

!!District Diversity
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
RevansSchatten  [developer] 25 Jan, 2019 @ 7:39am
All Districts
This is a simple overview of all the district types.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
RevansSchatten  [developer] 25 Jan, 2019 @ 7:48am 
Energy generation:
Wind Park, Geothermal Power Plant, Solar Array
Mining:
Low Cost Mines, High Cost Mines, Surface Mines
Food:
Hydroponic Bay, Nature Farm, Automatic Farm
Trade:
Commerce Sektor, Local Store, Spaceport
Research:
Nature Reserve, Workshop, Research Complex
Production:
Local Industry, Production Hub, Chemistry Industry, Gas Refinery, Crystal Mines
Special:
Tourism

Each of these districts has a main purpose as listed here. Some of them produce additional recoureces and add modifers as well.
RevansSchatten  [developer] 25 Jan, 2019 @ 2:08pm 
There currently is an error, so the districts don't directly produce materials, this will be fixed soon.
FloridaMan 28 Jan, 2019 @ 9:39am 
Thank you so much most people never post something like this.
Jono 30 Jan, 2019 @ 7:49pm 
Which ones are PD only? I'm trying to pare back my total mod load as I figure out which ones are causing minor-irritation bugs or incompatibilities and PD may or may not be on the bubble.
RevansSchatten  [developer] 30 Jan, 2019 @ 11:12pm 
I can post a list here. Just give me some time.
Shatari 6 Apr, 2019 @ 12:22pm 
I've noticed that the starting planets don't have any of the 'planetary feature' dependent districts available on any of the games I've played. Could you add the ids for them to your Google docs file so that we can manually add them using the console?
RevansSchatten  [developer] 6 Apr, 2019 @ 12:44pm 
I will definitely do something like this. (for the full version, which will release soon). In the full version this problem doesn't exist.
Aryk von Straln 21 Apr, 2019 @ 8:30pm 
So I looked through the spreadsheet you posted up there and if I'm reading it right then Hive Worlds have Local Industry and Production Hubs? So Local Industry creates Alloys if I recall and Production Hubs produce...Consumer Goods? Am I remembering that right? If I am right then why have those on a Hive World? Hive Minds don't actively use them so why not something more useful to them like one of the farms or maybe the Solar Array (since their Trade Hub in Starports are replaced with something similar) even if it's only available job doesn't exactly fit the way Hive Mind districts handle their jobs.
RevansSchatten  [developer] 21 Apr, 2019 @ 9:51pm 
When I started planning this mod I hadn't played with hive minds or robots in 2.2 yet. I know it doesn't make sense, head over to the test version (bottom of the description). There this issue no longer exists.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50