Kill For Me
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 19 Jan, 2019 @ 6:21pm
[ FEATURE REQUESTS ]
[]
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Tiny4741 22 Jan, 2019 @ 7:07am 
Allowing the player to choose which pack member they want to be the leader of the pack. For example: a pack of 4 panthers and 1 smilodon. I want the one smilodon to be the leader, but, since it's chosen automatically, it just picks one of the 4 panthers.
Last edited by Tiny4741; 22 Jan, 2019 @ 7:07am
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 22 Jan, 2019 @ 7:50am 
@Tiny4741 : Added in the last release (1.0.1 RC4 rev 2), you simply need to enable "Manually define the leader of each pack" in the mod settings, a button with an crown icon will appears on the pack members to change the leader.
NEKOUnicorn 23 Jan, 2019 @ 9:14pm 
I have translated the Chinese version. How can I submit it to you
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 23 Jan, 2019 @ 11:55pm 
Can you just copy and past here a downloading link (mega.nz, dropbox, ...) ?
Angelpichu 13 Apr, 2019 @ 7:24am 
Request: Option for packs to break formation automatically if under attack by multiple targets and attack the nearest enemy marked for death (usually a melee pawn standing next to them and fighting them). They get a little too obsessed with a single target when multiple targets exist that are closer. (A sort of "Everyone has a plan until they engage the enemy" mode)
Alternatively, maybe an option to randomize pack on training.
Last edited by Angelpichu; 14 Apr, 2019 @ 12:52am
«Wyvern» 29 May, 2019 @ 9:11am 
Request: Allow to change the animal pack in the training tab, just under the name of the master
Painapple 7 Jun, 2019 @ 1:03am 
Option for members of pack to spread for different kills. It would be more efficient to clear map from critters like extra fast reproducing hares or squirrels that lag game. So far they all focus on one target, and then eventually goes to kill next.
aRandomKiwi  [developer] 24 Jun, 2019 @ 4:32pm 
@«ⓌⓎⓋⒺⓇⓃ» : The last update (rev 13) should satisfy your request

@Sh33p, @Angelpichu : I'll see what I can do
«Wyvern» 24 Jun, 2019 @ 5:29pm 
Very nice, ill test it in few days. Away for a surgery. See you later :D:
Last edited by «Wyvern»; 24 Jun, 2019 @ 5:30pm
Neurotoxin 5 Nov, 2019 @ 6:20am 
Can we remove a leader of a pack? Also, can we specify what enemies can grant a bonus?
Last edited by Neurotoxin; 5 Nov, 2019 @ 6:37am
SteelKat 18 Nov, 2019 @ 10:56pm 
Would it be possible to add a zone that marks all enemies to be killed that pass through it? For example - if I had a "kill zone" placed in my kill box, as soon as raiding enemies crossed into the zone, they would be marked to be killed immediately and my pack would attack without having to manually select them.
Arthurpher 27 Nov, 2019 @ 11:04pm 
Option for automatic training in Kill For Me / Hunt For Me? Playing a necromancer in A RimWorld of Magic, and raising animals from the dead fully trains them in everything except for this mod's features!
Last edited by Arthurpher; 27 Nov, 2019 @ 11:05pm
Kill7X 28 Nov, 2019 @ 11:03am 
Compatibility with Sparkling Worlds' infested ship chunks and the xenomorph infested ships and tunnels from Alien Versus Predator. Those can't be targeted at the moment and having my swarm of animals destroy them for me would be a big deal.
Razorbane 3 Apr, 2020 @ 1:52pm 
Automatic training would be awesome, so you don't have to manually train dozens of animals to use this mods' features.
would it be possible to disable animals' ranged attacks on a per pack basis? i have some animals with ranged attacks that i want being constantly used and are of little friendly fire risk, but others such as alpha animals' gallatross will cripple my base if i freely allow them to use their ranged attacks, this feature would be a huge help!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50