RimWorld

RimWorld

Combat Extended Guns
Jim 3 Aug, 2021 @ 5:03pm
Destruction of bullets
Just a double notification.

Destroying ammunition can only be done one by one, or bullet by bullet, which is really problematic when you want to get rid of over 20k bullets. This problem occurs often when you play with the hospitality mod, or any other mod that grants you gifts or spawn a crap ton of bullets.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Cacato 4 Sep, 2021 @ 3:29pm 
Create a stockpile in a safe area away, you can build walls around it if you want and set all the ammo that you don't want in that stockpile. After that you can either detonate them by throwing a grenade or molotov or you can build an ied and shoot it I guess. My favorite way is to build one of those chemfuel canister from VFE - Security, you can shoot at them from as far as you want and they are cheap & fast to build.
atomic0726 24 Jan, 2022 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by Sirius:
Create a stockpile in a safe area away, you can build walls around it if you want and set all the ammo that you don't want in that stockpile. After that you can either detonate them by throwing a grenade or molotov or you can build an ied and shoot it I guess. My favorite way is to build one of those chemfuel canister from VFE - Security, you can shoot at them from as far as you want and they are cheap & fast to build.
Or better yet you could set up the ied with the bullet stockpile as a trap for intruders lol so evil in concept
hedgehog 1 Feb, 2022 @ 11:43am 
I usually throw it into a transport ship and give it to my brothers in the tribe
Originally posted by atomic0726:
Originally posted by Sirius:
Or better yet you could set up the ied with the bullet stockpile as a trap for intruders lol so evil in concept
that's an amazing idea actually, a set and forget area denial ied, give it some stacks of 14.5 FMJs and let nature take it's course
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50