Hearts of Iron IV

Endsieg:Ultimate Victory
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Endsieg Official Page  [developer] 13 Nov, 2018 @ 4:03am
Bugs and Glitches
----------------------------------------------
BEFORE YOU START WRITING!
----------------------------------------------
Categorize your issue within this is it a: crash, error, mistake.
Make sure you do not have ANY conflicting mods on (that is anything but music and GFX!)

Crash:

If your game crashes, please reload it another time and see if it crashes on the same date. If so, please tell us the date.

Error:

Errors are nations missing technology, a missing picture for something equipment perhaps, or a mistake like Charles Ee Gaulle instead of Charles De Gaulle.

Mistake:

Perhaps there are some wrongly depicted in the mod, and for example Hitler entered the bunker specifically at 8:30 whilst in the events it says 8:29. Or maybe in the 1945 scenario, Breslau as not under a siege when it should be under a siege, or the 1st Leibstandarte SS Panzer Division 'Adolf Hitler' named as the 12th Leibstandarte SS Panzer Division 'Adolf Himmler'.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 508 comments
BrotherDeath 17 Nov, 2018 @ 1:03am 
Crash:
Playing as Germany, 1910 Start, 29 October 1911
The Moment it schould jump to the next day, the Game Crashes.
Aibarx 17 Nov, 2018 @ 7:01pm 
Error:
Im playing The German Empire From the 1914 Start Date and I defeated the Uk, France, And Russia. However after peacing out with the Uk and France I remained at War with Russia even though they were at 100% capitualiton and they were the only nation in the war.
Friedchicken85 17 Nov, 2018 @ 7:03pm 
Error I guess
Playing as Austria-Hungary 1910 start
I have zero combat and am not building any divisions and I am losing hundreds of units of infantry equipment along with some of everything else each day for no reason.
Endsieg Official Page  [developer] 19 Nov, 2018 @ 2:18am 
Probably conflicting mods, or your divisions are still filling with equipment.
LazyMarine 20 Nov, 2018 @ 6:02am 
Error
WWII ♥♥♥. CL Tenryu class miss speed setup. 0 max speed.
ope25 26 Nov, 2018 @ 3:51pm 
Error: the description of the scenarios, the name of the ideologies and other words are shown as comands. For example, the description of the 1910 scenario is shown as "BALKAN_POWDER_KEG_NAME". Also, when i start a game some countries don´t have a name and the decisions that you make when the game starts are shown as "welcome to .10.a" or "Welcome to .11.b". i don´t know if this is a problem with the mod or something else, it connot be a compatibility problem because i turned off all the other mods and expansion. PD: sorry for any writing error
Endsieg Official Page  [developer] 27 Nov, 2018 @ 2:02am 
Seems like something went wrong with your download. Try deleting the folder to force it to update.
Feanor 27 Nov, 2018 @ 10:13am 
Mistake 1 :
Playing as United Kingdom, we are starting the game with a war with Dervish State and we can't even order a naval invaison. Because Transport Ship Research cannot be done.
This Is F*cking Dervish State
-https://i.hizliresim.com/y6Amry.jpg
-https://i.hizliresim.com/GmpEO6.jpg
-https://i.hizliresim.com/zj2g76.jpg

Mistake 2 :
At the beginning of the game, The Ottoman Empire's article shift downwards. But this problem disappear after Tripoli incident
Last edited by Feanor; 27 Nov, 2018 @ 1:03pm
Hobbes 27 Nov, 2018 @ 6:53pm 
Error:
1910 Start, Balkan Powder Keg
Playing as Germany

I invade neither Switz nor Belgium, punch through Lorraine. England and Belgium do not enter the war before I capitulate France. In the scripted peace deal I can still take southern Belgium and Kuwait.

Love the mod! Keep up the great work!
RahlSilver 28 Nov, 2018 @ 1:00am 
Error 1:

1915 April, Playing as Austrian-Hungarian Empire

Around this date (+/- 3 months) Ottoman Empire joined the Central Powers. After 1-2 months later, Ottomans suddenly, without any event turned into Turkey. Antalya province given to Italy and some lands around Arabian Peninsula given to Turkey. After a month later, German Empire turned into Weimar Republic (or smth like that) without any event. They dropped from the war and joined the Entente. Ukraine spawned suddenly.

Error 2:

Playing as Austrian-Hungarian Empire

After second Balkan Wars, Bulgaria annexed completely by Romania, Serbia, Greece and Ottomans. I couldn't release Bulgaria even I annexed Serbia or gave them Macedonia via my national focus.
Endsieg Official Page  [developer] 28 Nov, 2018 @ 7:52am 
Balkan war is a bit of an issue right now but it should be fixed with the next update.
Fixes to the Ottoman and German thing are in as well.
Lucahahahaha 28 Nov, 2018 @ 11:35am 
The mod won't recognise Britain joining the Entente, thus, can't trigger future focuses (like Gallipoli and th naval blockade of Germany).
Endsieg Official Page  [developer] 29 Nov, 2018 @ 6:21am 
Fixed in the next update!
minderbinder 30 Nov, 2018 @ 7:04pm 
error
1914 scenario russian units are all level 5 veterans, and a few other countries have weird starting xp on their units
Endsieg Official Page  [developer] 1 Dec, 2018 @ 6:54am 
At least for the Russians, thats for game balance. We realize its not accurate.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 508 comments
Per page: 1530 50