Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Odinblade's Hydrosophist Class Overhaul
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Odinblade  [developer] 31 Aug, 2018 @ 5:11pm
Bug Reports and Known Issues
Found a bug relating to this mod? Please report it here so that I can work on rectifying the issue.

Be sure to provide as much detail about the bug so I can squash it easily!

PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this mod may cause incompatibilities with others, please ensure before reporting that the bug is caused specifically by this mod and not another. Thanks!

Known Issues
  • There is currently a bug affecting some Divinity 2 DE players whereby their mods are being downloaded into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\43510. Move these .pak files into \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\Mods\ to fix the issue!
Last edited by Odinblade; 10 Oct, 2018 @ 2:32pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 100 comments
PyroVx 1 Sep, 2018 @ 7:49am 
When opening the game with this mod enabled, I get 4 extra people in my party (doesn't matter if starting new game or loading old one. Image. [i.imgur.com] Can't interact with these people to dismiss them and they don't seem to adhere to the party size limit. When disabling the mod, they disappear, only to reappear, when re-enabling it.
Odinblade  [developer] 1 Sep, 2018 @ 7:53am 
Originally posted by PyroVx:
When opening the game with this mod enabled, I get 4 extra people in my party (doesn't matter if starting new game or loading old one. Image. [i.imgur.com] Can't interact with these people to dismiss them and they don't seem to adhere to the party size limit. When disabling the mod, they disappear, only to reappear, when re-enabling it.
Huh... that's a new one - lol. Have you currently got or have had any other mods installed?
PyroVx 1 Sep, 2018 @ 9:54am 
Originally posted by Odinblade:
Huh... that's a new one - lol. Have you currently got or have had any other mods installed?

I tried removing all the other mod files from the Mods folder as well and making a new game. Same thing happened. When opening character creation screen this [i.imgur.com] also pops up.
Odinblade  [developer] 1 Sep, 2018 @ 12:43pm 

I tried removing all the other mod files from the Mods folder as well and making a new game. Same thing happened. When opening character creation screen this [i.imgur.com] also pops up.
Hmm... I don't really know whaat to suggest. Sounds like your install might be corrupted somewhere if it is happening with and without mods :steamsad:
PyroVx 1 Sep, 2018 @ 1:05pm 

Hmm... I don't really know whaat to suggest. Sounds like your install might be corrupted somewhere if it is happening with and without mods :steamsad:

I meant that it's happening when this mod is the only one installed (other mods from you don't do this). But hey, since this isn't reported by others, might be a problem with my installation.
Adrien 1 Sep, 2018 @ 8:13pm 
Playing a two-player lone wolf campaign, added mods partways into Fort Joy, for some reason our Ice Elemental summons have the ability to melee attack enemies and perform the animation, although nothing happens. There's no "Dodge" "Miss" "Blocked" message, just the animation and a complete absence of anything else.
PyroVx 2 Sep, 2018 @ 12:18am 
I reinstalled the game, made sure it's updated, deleted the whole D:OS 2 folder in Documents, to reset saves and options. Tried booting without the mod, all is fine. Started, after only downloading this mod and enabling it, and it still gives me the weird characters. Their names are Azhera, Elediara, Korrin and Madek. Single player game.
Odinblade  [developer] 2 Sep, 2018 @ 12:47am 
Originally posted by Adrien:
Playing a two-player lone wolf campaign, added mods partways into Fort Joy, for some reason our Ice Elemental summons have the ability to melee attack enemies and perform the animation, although nothing happens. There's no "Dodge" "Miss" "Blocked" message, just the animation and a complete absence of anything else.
Thanks for reporting will take a look!
Odinblade  [developer] 2 Sep, 2018 @ 12:48am 
I reinstalled the game, made sure it's updated, deleted the whole D:OS 2 folder in Documents, to reset saves and options. Tried booting without the mod, all is fine. Started, after only downloading this mod and enabling it, and it still gives me the weird characters. Their names are Azhera, Elediara, Korrin and Madek. Single player game.
I have absolutely no idea what's happening here :steamfacepalm: No idea who these characters are either. Have you tried verifying the games cache?

EDIT: Might be worth trying the NexusMods version: https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2definitiveedition/mods/2/?tab=posts&jump_to_comment=63247781
Last edited by Odinblade; 2 Sep, 2018 @ 12:49am
4 extra people and cant be dismissed :steamsad:
Opticolos 2 Sep, 2018 @ 8:26am 
Had that problem too. Unfortunately, helped turning off DEP and creating a new profile in english. Windows 7 x64
Last edited by Opticolos; 2 Sep, 2018 @ 3:38pm
tequila 2 Sep, 2018 @ 10:48am 
Apparently the auto-attacks of the ice elemental are currently bugged. They don't deal any damage :argh:
Odinblade  [developer] 2 Sep, 2018 @ 10:51am 
Originally posted by monty:
Apparently the auto-attacks of the ice elemental are currently bugged. They don't deal any damage :argh:
Fixed in a patch published a couple of hours ago. Please update your download. Thanks!
Odinblade  [developer] 3 Sep, 2018 @ 11:49am 
Tried the NexusMods version, with the same result. Another user pointed out to me another mod that had the same problem and mod author was able to fix it.

So I really don't have much of a clue myself but basically I had a test level I was using in the editor to play around with my skills. I remember for the new update I was playing around and it suddenly spawned 4 characters (the ones you mentioned) so basically I deleted the testing level and made anew one and now it seems to be fine.
Originally posted by 高坚果:
4 extra people and cant be dismissed :steamsad:
@PyroVx Good fine on that fix for the Hybrid Skills mod. I've never had the issue on any of my test levels. I have changed a dependency in the latest update (1.0.3) which *could* have been causing an issue. Can you both try it again and let me know if it's still happening?

Also can I ask are either of you using any mods not released by beta modders? For example, the Achievements mod on NexusMods. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 100 comments
Per page: 1530 50