Warframe

Warframe

Night Hunter l Syandana V3-5
still hope for an update?
this syandana i still say should be accepted nearly every second day in my alliance chat because its just amazing, i have a few fashions this would match perfectly on and its just depressing that it didnt get accepted with the skin, is there any hope your working on it still?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Shrek The Grinch 11 Jan, 2020 @ 6:21pm 
is this based on your opinion or his actual response?
Shrek The Grinch 11 Jan, 2020 @ 7:56pm 
clearly your not even useful here so no point in replying after this
Revalopod 11 Jan, 2020 @ 10:56pm 
Originally posted by K555:
Shut up, you don't deserve any response with your disgraceful attitude so just delete this thread as there's no point in it existing.

Oh, and btw it's *you're*
You're welcome.
Last edited by Revalopod; 11 Jan, 2020 @ 10:57pm
Shrek The Grinch 12 Jan, 2020 @ 5:03am 
disgraceful? no, it's just blunt honesty, not my fault if you can't stand it
Shrek The Grinch 12 Jan, 2020 @ 6:44pm 
whatever you say, go be useless somewhere else would ya
Revalopod 12 Jan, 2020 @ 8:43pm 
ok bye
this syandana i still say should be accepted nearly every second day in my alliance chat because its just amazing, i have a few fashions this would match perfectly on and its just depressing that it didnt get accepted with the skin, is there any hope your working on it still?

good news! there is a recent update now! and im impressed the creator still stuck with this project! imo that is some massive courage and devotion (2 years since the last update... wow)

with those attributes and talents DE must accept this item in this incoming tennogen round! :steamhappy:

Originally posted by Revalopod:
Shut up, you don't deserve any response with your disgraceful attitude so just delete this thread as there's no point in it existing.

You're welcome.

lol stop being a snowflake and have a thicker skin and some decency next time haha:steamsalty:
Shrek The Grinch 21 Jan, 2020 @ 5:34am 
Originally posted by FVNKFACE:

good news! there is a recent update now! and im impressed the creator still stuck with this project! imo that is some massive courage and devotion (2 years since the last update... wow)

with those attributes and talents DE must accept this item in this incoming tennogen round! :steamhappy:

You're welcome.

lol stop being a snowflake and have a thicker skin and some decency next time haha:steamsalty:
thank you for actually being useful unlike someone that shall not be named
thank you for actually being useful unlike someone that shall not be named
yeah stuff that guy amirite

sarcasm isn't always a good escape plan you know
Shrek The Grinch 21 Jan, 2020 @ 10:47pm 
yeah stuff that guy amirite

well that was an easy way to deal with him lol
Revalopod 21 Jan, 2020 @ 10:49pm 

What a loser thinking he was actually triumphant. ignorant fools.
Shrek The Grinch 21 Jan, 2020 @ 11:37pm 
consistently coming back dispite being shut down every time and still thinking you've come out top is something a real ignorant loser would do
Revalopod 22 Jan, 2020 @ 12:45am 
consistently coming back dispite being shut down every time and still thinking you've come out top is something a real ignorant loser would do
And yet you are still doing it and making a huge laugh out of yourself. Way to go, at least you're self aware.
And yet you are still doing it and making a huge laugh out of yourself. Way to go, at least you're self aware.

Oh yeah pardon me but I forgot to give you this one on your way to leave since you said "ok bye"

*gives victory trophy*

there, you happy now my fellow big brain individual?

Honestly, lets just leave him now

I mean I gave him what he wanted, a win prize for "being right on the internet"

And lets hope he is happy for what he "achieved" from all this haha
Shrek The Grinch 22 Jan, 2020 @ 1:35am 

Oh yeah pardon me but I forgot to give you this one on your way to leave since you said "ok bye"

*gives victory trophy*

there, you happy now my fellow big brain individual?

Honestly, lets just leave him now

I mean I gave him what he wanted, a win prize for "being right on the internet"

And lets hope he is happy for what he "achieved" from all this haha
the funniest part is that theres literally nothing for him to win at his just being a snowflake but yea lets leave him be wouldnt want to hurt his ego too much
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50