Warframe
Night Hunter l Syandana V3-5
still hope for an update?
this syandana i still say should be accepted nearly every second day in my alliance chat because its just amazing, i have a few fashions this would match perfectly on and its just depressing that it didnt get accepted with the skin, is there any hope your working on it still?
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 20 ความเห็น
is this based on your opinion or his actual response?
clearly your not even useful here so no point in replying after this
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:
Shut up, you don't deserve any response with your disgraceful attitude so just delete this thread as there's no point in it existing.

Oh, and btw it's *you're*
You're welcome.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Revalopod; 11 ม.ค. 2020 @ 10: 57pm
disgraceful? no, it's just blunt honesty, not my fault if you can't stand it
whatever you say, go be useless somewhere else would ya
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:
this syandana i still say should be accepted nearly every second day in my alliance chat because its just amazing, i have a few fashions this would match perfectly on and its just depressing that it didnt get accepted with the skin, is there any hope your working on it still?

good news! there is a recent update now! and im impressed the creator still stuck with this project! imo that is some massive courage and devotion (2 years since the last update... wow)

with those attributes and talents DE must accept this item in this incoming tennogen round! :steamhappy:

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Revalopod:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:
Shut up, you don't deserve any response with your disgraceful attitude so just delete this thread as there's no point in it existing.

You're welcome.

lol stop being a snowflake and have a thicker skin and some decency next time haha:steamsalty:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย FVNKFACE:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:

good news! there is a recent update now! and im impressed the creator still stuck with this project! imo that is some massive courage and devotion (2 years since the last update... wow)

with those attributes and talents DE must accept this item in this incoming tennogen round! :steamhappy:

You're welcome.

lol stop being a snowflake and have a thicker skin and some decency next time haha:steamsalty:
thank you for actually being useful unlike someone that shall not be named
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:
thank you for actually being useful unlike someone that shall not be named
yeah stuff that guy amirite

sarcasm isn't always a good escape plan you know
yeah stuff that guy amirite

well that was an easy way to deal with him lol
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:

What a loser thinking he was actually triumphant. ignorant fools.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:
consistently coming back dispite being shut down every time and still thinking you've come out top is something a real ignorant loser would do
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:
consistently coming back dispite being shut down every time and still thinking you've come out top is something a real ignorant loser would do
And yet you are still doing it and making a huge laugh out of yourself. Way to go, at least you're self aware.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:
And yet you are still doing it and making a huge laugh out of yourself. Way to go, at least you're self aware.

Oh yeah pardon me but I forgot to give you this one on your way to leave since you said "ok bye"

*gives victory trophy*

there, you happy now my fellow big brain individual?

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:

Honestly, lets just leave him now

I mean I gave him what he wanted, a win prize for "being right on the internet"

And lets hope he is happy for what he "achieved" from all this haha

Oh yeah pardon me but I forgot to give you this one on your way to leave since you said "ok bye"

*gives victory trophy*

there, you happy now my fellow big brain individual?

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย K555:

Honestly, lets just leave him now

I mean I gave him what he wanted, a win prize for "being right on the internet"

And lets hope he is happy for what he "achieved" from all this haha
the funniest part is that theres literally nothing for him to win at his just being a snowflake but yea lets leave him be wouldnt want to hurt his ego too much
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 20 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50