XCOM 2
Advent to Galactic Empire [WOTC]
Listing the Advent classes, and what they turn into
Figure it would be nice to list, in the comments or here directly, what the soldiers, ayyliens and ect turn into, as it might be difficult to figure out what is what, and which is whom.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
The Magic Conch 12 Nov, 2019 @ 4:14pm 
I think I can lend a hand with that for the most part. Disclaimer I don't know all the of the enemy replacements.

Advent Trooper - Imperial Army Trooper(Tier 1), Stormtrooper(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Stun Lancer - Imperial Army Assault Trooper(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Assault(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Shieldbarer - Imperial Shieldtech(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Shieldtech(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Officer - Imperial Army Captain(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Captain(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Purifier - Imperial Army Flame Trooper(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Incinerator(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Priest - Sith Acolyte

Advent General - Imperial General (Not sure if he has a Stormtrooper version later)

Advent MEC - Darktrooper Phase 1 (Don't know what what the Heavy MEC replacement is like)

Sectoid - Scout Spotter

Viper - Scout Sniper

Faceless - Imperial Infiltrator

Codex - Sith Force Adept

Muton - Mandalorian Skirmisher

Berserker - Mandalorian Pyrotech

Archon - Mandalorian Tech Commando (Need to double check to make sure)

Chryssalid - Unchanged

Andromedon - ???

Gatekeeper - ???

Sectopod - AT-ST

Specter - Shadow Stormtrooper

Lastly in the early game you'll see Scout Troopers as pod followers for Scout Spotters and Snipers. And likewise Mandolorian Mercenaries can be pod followers for Mandolorian Skirmishers and Tech Commandos and I imagine Pyrotechs too. The Chosen can summon them too.

That should be all of them, I didn't list the alien rulers or the chosen here, figured it was just the standard enemies that was requested. Hope it helps :)
Mr. Paintwolf 12 Nov, 2019 @ 8:25pm 
Originally posted by The Magic DEUUEAUGH!:
I think I can lend a hand with that for the most part. Disclaimer I don't know all the of the enemy replacements.

Advent Stun Lancer - Imperial Army Assault Trooper(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Assault(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Shieldbarer - Imperial Shieldtech(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Shieldtech(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Officer - Imperial Army Captain(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Captain(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent Purifier - Imperial Army Flame Trooper(Tier 1), Stormtrooper Incinerator(Tiers 2 & 3)

Advent General - Imperial General (Not sure if he has a Stormtrooper version later)

Advent MEC - Darktrooper Phase 1 (Don't know what what the Heavy MEC replacement is like)

Sectoid - Scout Spotter

Viper - Scout Sniper

Codex - Sith Force Adept

Chryssalid - Unchanged

Andromedon - ???

Gatekeeper - ???

Sectopod - AT-ST

Lastly in the early game you'll see Scout Troopers as pod followers for Scout Spotters and Snipers. And likewise Mandolorian Mercenaries can be pod followers for Mandolorian Skirmishers and Tech Commandos and I imagine Pyrotechs too. The Chosen can summon them too.

That should be all of them, I didn't list the alien rulers or the chosen here, figured it was just the standard enemies that was requested. Hope it helps :)

It does! thank you, i can clear up/confirm that the Andromedon is a Magma trooper, and dosn't have the respawn thing
jonjrhr 26 Nov, 2019 @ 5:17am 
im not telling you how to do your job...but i think turning the Avatar into Vader would be frickin sweet!
Echo2500 7 Dec, 2019 @ 10:58am 
The Heavy MEC is just a darktrooper phase 2
Linarkspain 8 Dec, 2019 @ 8:31am 
The mod doesn't just tweak appearances, but what they do. This leads to some troops being insanely overpowered, like mandalorian Tech Commandos (Archons), who can use jetpack and then fire, and have missile launchers that deal insane damage. Sad thing is, this one appears so fast in the campaign. I had to fight 2 of these when my highest soldier was a Lietenaunt. And in a mission with low profile, meaning I could only use seargent or less units. Lost 2 soldiers but managed to pass it (i admit i reloaded a lot). These guys literally killed my 5 squad members with one missile hit the first time i met them. It's obviously a end game tier enemy, nothing alike the archon, who is pretty easy to counter and thats why he appears early. Some changes should be made imo.
Last edited by Linarkspain; 8 Dec, 2019 @ 8:32am
Lemon 8 Dec, 2019 @ 4:47pm 
Originally posted by lobo_simao:
The mod doesn't just tweak appearances, but what they do. This leads to some troops being insanely overpowered, like mandalorian Tech Commandos (Archons), who can use jetpack and then fire, and have missile launchers that deal insane damage. Sad thing is, this one appears so fast in the campaign. I had to fight 2 of these when my highest soldier was a Lietenaunt. And in a mission with low profile, meaning I could only use seargent or less units. Lost 2 soldiers but managed to pass it (i admit i reloaded a lot). These guys literally killed my 5 squad members with one missile hit the first time i met them. It's obviously a end game tier enemy, nothing alike the archon, who is pretty easy to counter and thats why he appears early. Some changes should be made imo.

You can go into the file XComSWWeaponData.ini You can change the damage of the Mandalorian weapons there i cannot find the ini setting to just disable the unit swap or change to a diffrent unit.
Reducing their damage though is an alright fix for now
Lemon 8 Dec, 2019 @ 5:47pm 
Originally posted by The Magic DEUUEAUGH!:

Sectoid - Scout Spotter

Viper - Scout Sniper

Codex - Sith Force Adept

Chryssalid - Unchanged

Andromedon - ???

Gatekeeper - ???

Sectopod - AT-ST

The exact unit conversions are in the config and go as follows:

ChosenAssassin: Sith Assassin
ChosenWarlock: Sith Warlock
ChosenSniper: Mandalorian Sniper

AdvMEC_M1: Darktrooper Phase 1
AdvMEC_M2: Darktrooper Phase 2
Cyberus: Intel Collection Droid
Gatekeeper: Darktrooper Phase 3

BerserkerQueen: Sith Berserker
ArchonKing: HK-51
ViperKing: Neutralizer

Muton: Mandalorian Skirmisher
Berserker: Mandalorian Pyrotech
Archon: Mandalorian Tech Commando

AdvPriestM1: Sith Acolyte
AdvPriestM2: Sith Apprentice
AdvPriestM3: Sith Warrior

AdvPsiWitchM2: Sith Ravager
AdvPsiWitchM3: Sith Ravager

AdvTrooperM1-3: Stormtrooper
AdvStunLancerM1-3: Riot Stormtrooper
AdvPurifierM1-3: Incinerator Stormtrooper
AdvShieldBearerM2-3:Stormtrooper Shieldtech
AdvCaptainM1-3: Stormtrooper Officer

Sectoid: Scout Trooper
Viper: Scout Sniper

SpectreM1-2: Shadow Stormtrooper
Andromedon: Novatrooper
Linarkspain 10 Dec, 2019 @ 5:12am 
Originally posted by Lemon:
Originally posted by lobo_simao:

You can go into the file XComSWWeaponData.ini You can change the damage of the Mandalorian weapons there i cannot find the ini setting to just disable the unit swap or change to a diffrent unit.
Reducing their damage though is an alright fix for now

I'm normally against those type of ini tweaks, but damn, I almsot considered it. Just got a Colonel with powered armor killed by a Riot Stormtrooper who delt 13 damage with his melee attack, no crit or anything hahaha. It's a bit stupid sometimes. Never had I seen a stun lancer deal more than 10 damage. Funny thing is, Sectopods felt much harder than AT-STs for some reason.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50