Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Torchlight II Essentials
Lone Wolf McQuade  [developer] 25 May, 2013 @ 2:31am
Mod Recommendations
Let me know what mods you'd like to see in Essentials. I can't promise I'll add whatever you want, but I'd like to know what you guys find interesting that isn't already a part of this compilation.
Last edited by Lone Wolf McQuade; 9 Oct, 2018 @ 6:31am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
Spu00Key 31 May, 2013 @ 8:46am 
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=145203856&searchtext=

Something like this would be nice where you don't have to wiki the fish / pets to figure out what they are good for.
Ryzael75 4 Jun, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
Maybe replace Spell Vendor and Respec/Restat Potions with
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140113879

And since you're adding classes now, maybe DraconiusKnight's Dragon Knight and Templar Paladin.
Lone Wolf McQuade  [developer] 15 Jul, 2013 @ 7:22pm 
Hey guys, thanks for the recommendations. Just wanted to let you know I've incorporated Proper Wolf, Fish Details which provides a description for vanilla fish, and am working on my own potion and scroll buffs similar to the Potion and Spell Vendors mod you asked for.

Let me know if you have any more interesting ideas.
Green 20 Jul, 2013 @ 8:37am 
This might be a little too much of a personal preference to include for everyone, but I really like... Clear Minimap mod by Prophet (the same guy who did the Ubuntu Font mod). Much better to not have the extra clutter on the screen, and the map is still perfectly visible. It's the only mod I use that I could see you including in Essentials.

By the way; a HUGE thank you for creating this mod compilation! Torchlight II Essentials has made the game so much better for me, and I really appreciate the work you've done (and the ongoing work that you're doing!).
Last edited by Green; 20 Jul, 2013 @ 8:37am
Lone Wolf McQuade  [developer] 20 Jul, 2013 @ 9:44am 
Yeah, that mod is pretty nice. It has a small conflict with another mod (Hide Menu Buttons), where there's a small check box in the automap's corner that toggles the mod on and off. But to be honest, I think that's a feature no one ever notices lol.

I'll see what I can do.
de2ndlaw 23 Jul, 2013 @ 7:15pm 
Could you include Thrasher's Armory if possible? Its a really good mod which adds tons of custom items. More items never hurt! :D
Lone Wolf McQuade  [developer] 24 Jul, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
@de2ndlaw, I do plan on including Thrasher's Armory at some point, but I'll have to take a look at each weapon and armor piece and balance it around everything else, along with bug testing. Hopefully it won't take too long.

@Roalith, I'll take a look at that one. Sounds interesting.
Azurose 26 Jul, 2013 @ 1:33am 
The Synergies mod would be a great add on ! :D
ßØŁĐ 28 Jul, 2013 @ 1:46am 
Hi

It would be possible to add these mods in the package?
consider essential in my game.

zoomy (v.1.1)
Unlimited Enchanter...well sort of (v.31)
Skills use LMB (v.3)
Outlander Rebalance (v.29)
Outlander Shadowlings V3.2
Buff Durations 5 Minutes (v.22)
Vitality Re-Balance
Increased Merchant Inventory (v.60) **
Gem Merchants (v.4) **
Lurker HUD & Merc Combo (v.2) **

Note: Items with ( ** ) cause conflict if used in conjunction with your package. So I believe that it adds them, can solve this kind of conflict. (And free up more space for Mods)

thank you
Last edited by ßØŁĐ; 28 Jul, 2013 @ 1:47am
Lone Wolf McQuade  [developer] 30 Jul, 2013 @ 11:18am 
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I've added the Clear Minimap and iQuestRewards in the most recent patch.

@Azurose, SynergiesMOD is a complete stand-alone mod, so I won't include it in Essentials.

@BOLDRINI, thanks for the recommendations. I have no plans on putting any mods that change the Skills of the base classes, I don't want to interfere with vanilla players too much. I may take a look at the Increased Merchant Inventory mod, but that's a change in the gameplay balance I may not like. I'm also looking at a way to include Zoomy, just need to make some tweaks to it.
BasherPT 1 Aug, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
Croana 4 Aug, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Originally posted by Ryzael75:
Maybe replace Spell Vendor and Respec/Restat Potions with
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140113879

I second this, actually. I'm using this mod for the restat and gold find potions and am very happy with it.
PROblem* 5 Aug, 2013 @ 11:27am 
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138028547

This is a Must. Maybe u could add mire classes mod packs...

By the War: Nice Job!
Roalith 10 Aug, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
My group and I would like to suggest the following mods as possible additions, each small but very nice quality of life improvements:

Fast Resume and Quit

Map Keybinds

Act IV Bugfix

No Pet Has Returned Messsage

Unique Beams
Last edited by Roalith; 14 Aug, 2013 @ 4:42am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
Per page: 1530 50