Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

State Transfer Tool MP
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dziurkacz  [developer] 23 Apr, 2018 @ 10:47am
Bugs and problems
If you have any problems you can't solve regarding the mod you can write about them here.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
chacolah 26 Apr, 2018 @ 12:38am 
Hi, I'm part of the Old World Blues mod team, we recently switched over to using Replace_path instead of blanked files, which means that any mod besides our own will not work unless you put dependencies={
"Old World Blues"
}
in the .mod file.
This shouldn't affect the mod in vanilla or other mods, all it does is tells the game engine to ignore replace_path for the mod that is dependent on the mod using replace_path.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 26 Apr, 2018 @ 3:56am 
That is not required for this mod as this mod changes no files only adds somenew ones.
Basipek 13 Sep, 2018 @ 10:51am 
button is obscuring the date.
tmorrow911 10 Apr, 2019 @ 7:42am 
Please can we just get a step by step? I cannot even figure out how to get the mod to use the mod. Where do we get the mod?
Dziurkacz  [developer] 10 Apr, 2019 @ 10:04am 
So:
1) You need to have the mod subscribed in the workshop, it should download automatically
2) You need to have the mod enabled in launcher in mods section
3) The host of MP game must have the mod enabled (it must be on the mod list for the server)
4) If you see the tab with "State Transfer Tool X" in-game that means all works. Click on that tab to start using the mod.
Doomtoham 4 Jan, 2021 @ 7:30am 
State Transfer tool isn't working with Old World blues right now, and the button is obscuring the date.
simonspacex 8 Sep, 2021 @ 1:33pm 
you need to update the mod it doesn't work anymore for me
North 19 Oct, 2021 @ 11:12am 
Hi, i have been trying to download it for a while and it says its in the launcher but refuses to work. It doesn't show up in my mod files on the PC either.
madi 25 Aug, 2022 @ 5:57am 
The "Mark State" button does not show up for me.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50