Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

State Transfer Tool MP
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dziurkacz  [developer] 23 Apr, 2018 @ 10:44am
Balance Issues
As it is a multiplayer mod i should be balanced. Here you can make suggestions on what could been changed in that matter
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Ilija 28 Apr, 2018 @ 1:29pm 
Would it be possible for the receiveing end to get a choice in whether they get states or not? It might be exploitable if one can give states to someone even if they don't want them, so maybe add in an option to deny. AI should probably say yes by default.
Tusk 28 Apr, 2018 @ 2:12pm 
^
Gorgo Primus 1 May, 2018 @ 5:48pm 
Puppets below that of a Dominion shouldn't be able to say no to states given by their masters either way, imo.
ProgramTheta 19 Mar, 2019 @ 7:26pm 
Idk whther it's possible to give states during a war or not, but it shouldnt be possible if it is.

I'm imagining players who are on the brink of losing a war giving all their remaining provinces to some random neutral nation to spite the victor.
There's an exploit where a player can give all of their states to an ai, leading them to see the game over screen. This lets them pick the nation they gave the land to, and play as them with the land that they gave that country. Could you make an option where only the host can transfer states?
Dziurkacz  [developer] 3 Jan, 2020 @ 9:43am 
@some random doggo Maybe I will just make it so you can't transfer your capital. Or maybe your last owned state
@Dziurkacz that could also work, thanks for replying!
Dziurkacz  [developer] 3 Jan, 2020 @ 11:47am 
Ok. I updated the mod. Now game will not let you transfer states when all your owned states are marked.
some random doggo 4 Jan, 2020 @ 11:22am 
Very nice! Thank you for implementing the feature
some random doggo 24 Feb, 2020 @ 4:54am 
Hey so there's an exploit where the UK can annex all of their puppets at the beginning of the game, I've made an edit where you can't take land from dominions or puppets. If you want I could send the files and you can add them to the mod.
Dziurkacz  [developer] 24 Feb, 2020 @ 1:20pm 
@some random doggo It used to be like that but I was specially asked to allow transfer from non-player controlled puppets. I can limit the transfer to certain levels of autonomy though.

EDIT: I will probably include this fix when updating for 1.9
Last edited by Dziurkacz; 24 Feb, 2020 @ 1:22pm
some random doggo 24 Feb, 2020 @ 1:44pm 
Aight sounds good, thanks again for replying
Please leave annex for puppets and dominions.
At least when you play with friends it does not cause such aggression :)
It will break my heart and the ambitions of the empire
If possible, then do it on a separate mod please and thanks
Illuminati 25 Feb, 2020 @ 10:41am 
Абнавляй мод сука:masonfist:
Dziurkacz  [developer] 25 Feb, 2020 @ 2:44pm 
@Ṧςℜά₮ℭ♄ If I will be able to I will try to create game rule for that
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50