Arma 3
X66-Mammoth Tank
Nicoman 6 Mar, 2019 @ 1:29am
Adding a fire control UI
Bonjour GSVIPER,
I am currently working on a fire control, which is capable of auto-switching the two main guns. It is controlled by the gunner via a GUI. I would like to ask if I can publish my work via git hub. If you like, I could send you my work for you to have a look at it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
GSVIPER  [developer] 11 Mar, 2019 @ 11:05am 
Hello Nicoman,Sorry for the delay i just saw it today,

I am currently working on Firedeventhandler script to switch them automaticaly instead of pushing F key everytime. But it doesn't have GUI, it seem a good idea if i understand it well.

I have nothing to say if you want to publish your work, you are free :steamhappy:

Just don't publish the mammoth please if it's what you mean, this is the only thing i ask.
I spent so much time on it.
Thank you :)
Last edited by GSVIPER; 11 Mar, 2019 @ 11:05am
Nicoman 12 Mar, 2019 @ 5:55am 
No, I mean, I would like to send my work to you. Then you decide if you find it good enough to be integrated into your mod. I do not want to publish anything. My only wish is to make the tank even better. I am a huge fan of it and is currently my favourite unit. My teammates tell me it is op, but I don't care. I mean, they get killed on foot every 5 minutes, and then they miraculously revive, then halo jump from nowhere back into the battlefield. And they are talking of realism? lol.
But back to topic. If you integrate something of my stuff, I don't even want to be credited. Some mentioning inside the code itself would be nice but is not necessary :).

I uploaded the .pbo file of your latest v2.0 mod, updated with my UI. I need you to add me as a friend for me to share the download link with you. Can't put the link here, as I only want it to be accessible by you only.
Last edited by Nicoman; 12 Mar, 2019 @ 7:03am
GSVIPER  [developer] 12 Mar, 2019 @ 10:57am 
oh okay, my bad, i misunderstood. haha :)
i agree with the realism point of view.
Thank you :)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50