RimWorld
Rimefeller
Swedu 2022년 6월 14일 오전 10시 48분
NullReferenceException when cleaning spill.
My only guess how to replicate is start game with a bunch of mods + RImfeller set up oil wells, oil cracker and then wait for a spill and try to clean it.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Hanna driver=JobDriver_CleanOil (toilIndex=2) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Verse.AI.JobDriver.get_TargetLocA () [0x00000] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 at Rimefeller.JobDriver_CleanOil+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<MakeNewToils>b__0 () [0x000b1] in <ad80e8f0f37446b18715944af8f948ef>:0 at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver) UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () Verse.Log:Error (string) Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick () Verse.Pawn:Tick () Verse.TickList:Tick () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager) Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate () Verse.Game:UpdatePlay () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

This comes up after the colonist has cleaned the spill. For every spill.
Any help appreciated.
Swedu 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2022년 6월 14일 오전 10시 49분
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
Dubwise  [개발자] 2022년 7월 13일 오전 5시 26분 
you have harmony patches on the job functions like DriverTick_Patch0, since its modified i can't really help you other than suggest removing the mod that patches that function
Arcimbaldo 2022년 11월 16일 오후 3시 27분 
SwedishFreaK님이 먼저 게시:
My only guess how to replicate is start game with a bunch of mods + RImfeller set up oil wells, oil cracker and then wait for a spill and try to clean it.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Hanna driver=JobDriver_CleanOil (toilIndex=2) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an ins

Any help appreciated.
Did you work out what mod was causing this? Noticed the same error when my Mechanoids try to clean up an oil spill
Swedu 2022년 11월 22일 오후 2시 45분 
Arcimbaldo님이 먼저 게시:
SwedishFreaK님이 먼저 게시:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Hanna driver=JobDriver_CleanOil (toilIndex=2) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an ins

Any help appreciated.
Did you work out what mod was causing this? Noticed the same error when my Mechanoids try to clean up an oil spill

I believe it was Rimfeller, andit stopped happening after I verified game files. *shrugs*
byadge menshinkai 2023년 9월 25일 오전 6시 26분 
Just for anyone still facing this like me, not sure what is causing it, but I know how to avoid as well as fix it.

To avoid:
Whenever there is Oil spill, don't IMMEDIATELY go for cleaning. Wait for Oil Slick to spawn on the ground and only THEN order pawn to clean it.

How to fix is:
So, you went ahead and cleaned it quick and got the bug. Now what?
Well, you have to enable Dev mode, go to "Spawn Things" and search for "Flith_OilSlick" and spawn that on the ground where you have the problem.
Now, just let your pawn clean it normally and it should be gone.
Ziku 2024년 3월 4일 오전 11시 25분 
@byadge menshinkai you are true savior! ^^
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50