Lord of the Rings Mod
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Suggestions
Title.

And keep it clean :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 190 comments
Pres 28 Feb, 2018 @ 11:43am 
Really good mod, you need to balance resources a bit, as there is way to much around the world. Also, flesh out the map a bit more, take a look at the LOTR mod for eu4 or ck2, and go off that for the map. Need to fix the map, as some states are pretty broken , for example, the coast of Gondor. Reduce the population of states, there is way to many people.
Last edited by Pres; 28 Feb, 2018 @ 11:48am
V3NIX 28 Feb, 2018 @ 11:59am 
I think that the Map is okey what i would like to see is a custome unit modles and also custome productions for example swap the Weponds for Sowrds and the airplays for Mordon dragons etc.
Jome 28 Feb, 2018 @ 12:27pm 
Maybe you could team up with another modder, that can help you improving this mod and making it more realistic. (No Tanks, Planes, Trucks, Guns etc.)
A custom research tree with siege towers and all the other wonderfull LOTR stuff would make this mod so much more enjoyable.
Max 28 Feb, 2018 @ 12:35pm 
in my opinion u must change tech tree change equipment on sword and armor on tanks give somethink like cavalary/ents/trolls/ etc. on planes give "beasts"/eagles. on artilery give catapults trebuchet machines :) is sugest because when i playing this i going to create atom bomb and world is ez to conquer u can do it on anybody nation
ICXCN 28 Feb, 2018 @ 12:56pm 
You NEED to reskin all of the units then the mod will be dope
Tjod 28 Feb, 2018 @ 12:57pm 
Ideologies should represent the different races of Middle Earth.
GD_Padawan 28 Feb, 2018 @ 1:00pm 
This is a amazing mod,but maybe add the Principality of Dol Amroth,
GD_Padawan 28 Feb, 2018 @ 1:00pm 
and make Arnor be able to have Aragorn as the leader
Omnicide101 28 Feb, 2018 @ 1:08pm 
I like the suggestion of making ideologies represent races, sounds lovely! The research tree revamp seems very useful, too. Reskinning units to not look like WWII units would be grand, but that'll probably be low on your priority list. Also, localization for the NF trees would be great.
Hystrix 28 Feb, 2018 @ 1:28pm 
Its a great mod idea but it really needs to be balanced please lower the fort numbers a lot its imposible to push in gondor as mordor when he has lvl 10 forts and gets half of them trew focus.And posibly remuve tanks for good so make it midevil and replace guns with swords artillery with catapults
Helliaca  [developer] 28 Feb, 2018 @ 2:16pm 
Custom models and tech trees are some of the most requested things. Just keep in mind that is a large scale change and takes a lot of time. I would rather focus on enhancing the overall playability of the mod for now.
Helliaca  [developer] 28 Feb, 2018 @ 2:18pm 
As for balancing, it's quite curious because I've heard a lot of contradictory statements. I've heard that Mordor is way too op and needs to be nerfed asap but also that Mordor is way too weak and you can just hold them off with a couple of forts.

From my testing, I've seen things go either way.
The Spirit Forger 28 Feb, 2018 @ 2:43pm 
I have been a lover and a reader of the Tokens works. i have some surgestions.
1) could you make the iron hills and the blue mountins so you could have the north wall able to getinto.
2) encload the umber and corsalers of the sea as a new faction to play.
3) make some areas biggerso there is more room to move troops as some get stuck on the un movible borders.
the yellow one 28 Feb, 2018 @ 2:52pm 
The one thing I've really noticed so far is that Arthedain should probably get cores on its new territory when it reforms Arnor. Right now I'm in a serious manpower crunch.
MOAP 28 Feb, 2018 @ 3:06pm 
Gondor's Alliance should be renamed to the "Free Peoples of Middle Earth" or something to that effect.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 190 comments
Per page: 1530 50