Darkest Dungeon®

Darkest Dungeon®

Dragonslayer Knight - Class Mod
Daoron  [developer] 1 Dec, 2017 @ 2:18am
Translation
Want to translate this mod into other languages? Then post in this thread and I'll see if I can help you out.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
ouuukay, just show me, what i should translante(and where it is located) and i will translate it to MOTHER-russian <3
Daoron  [developer] 1 Dec, 2017 @ 9:16am 
Want me to just post it all in one big post here? that way you can just copy-paste it all.
actually it seems good :D
Daoron  [developer] 1 Dec, 2017 @ 9:23am 
Can't copy&paste all due to a size limit, So I uploaded it here: https://we.tl/5e1kHlmTyp
there is a special segment for Russian in the document in there you can change everything inside the [].
For example you could change
<entry id="combat_skill_name_dragonslayers_lunge"><![CDATA[Lunge]]></entry>
into
<entry id="combat_skill_name_dragonslayers_lunge"><![CDATA[Something Else]]></entry>
A big thank you for helping me out with this btw =D
Last edited by Daoron; 1 Dec, 2017 @ 9:23am
key, brrrro! I will start to translate it right now and when i will finish - i will write you message in Steam, soooo add me in friends plz (this is logical ^ ___ ^)
Last edited by ГАНТЕЛЯ 32КГ; 1 Dec, 2017 @ 9:40am
ShamiMomo_NAM 1 Dec, 2017 @ 11:02pm 
Hey Daoron, emmm, can you explain what's the meaning of "mere men" ? I kinda dont get it. Can't translate the exact meaning of the line "and send mere men flying."
(Asking just want to make the tanslate better :D)
bro Nasus, it's a kind of throwing ordinary people into the air,i think
Last edited by ГАНТЕЛЯ 32КГ; 2 Dec, 2017 @ 1:09am
Daoron  [developer] 2 Dec, 2017 @ 2:15am 
That line is suposed to show that the spear is strong enough to pierce dragonscales. as a result it is also strong enough that when it hits a human instead of a dragon they will be easily knocked down.
I took that line from the description of the Dragonslayer Spear in Dark Souls 3, maybe you can use the chinese version of that text for help.
Thanks for helping me translate btw =D
ShamiMomo_NAM 2 Dec, 2017 @ 2:21am 
Yeah, thanks CLeAr,I got it.Think it's like.. the spear can even pierce the scale of dragon so it can easily throw ordinary people into the air.. that kind of feeling xD
ShamiMomo_NAM 2 Dec, 2017 @ 2:24am 
Hey Mr.Daoron.
I have finish the translate, how do I send you the localization file?
Daoron  [developer] 2 Dec, 2017 @ 2:30am 
Really? that was quick =0
Can you upload it somewhere so that I can download it?
Can you also write an extra line for me?
Something like: Translation provided by Nasus. in chinese?
I want to make a little credits page and it would be nice to have these credits in both english and the language you helped translate
ShamiMomo_NAM 2 Dec, 2017 @ 2:40am 
:D Its quick becasue I spend a whole afternoon doing translate. Let me see where can I upload it. Or maybe I can post it somewhere only u can see so u can just copy-paste it?
And thank you for the credits thing D
Nasus, this is so quick, great job! 0_O
I should do my staff about russian translate faster btw)
Rod Dasmodeus 12 Dec, 2017 @ 4:19pm 
Daoron could thou send me the files to translate I made a little mess while trying to figure out which files to alter...
Daoron  [developer] 13 Dec, 2017 @ 4:34pm 
Newest version here: https://we.tl/xB56FsoPqT

This version includes the new text which belongs to the new Town Event.
Last edited by Daoron; 13 Dec, 2017 @ 4:34pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
Per page: 1530 50