Starbound

Starbound

Arachne Race
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Quintexial  [developer] 16 Oct, 2017 @ 11:01pm
Bug Reports
Come across a problem while using this mod? Report it here!
If possible, please use a pastebin to show your starbound.log found in Starbound/storage.
Last edited by Quintexial; 11 Nov, 2017 @ 1:16pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 232 comments
IndianaJoe4323 17 Oct, 2017 @ 11:37am 
hehe, BUG reports.
AutoCookies 17 Oct, 2017 @ 1:07pm 
Lol spider's eat bugs most of the time 😂
Okuu 20 Oct, 2017 @ 9:28pm 
I got a bug with the webloom when viewing an item for crafting. The game captures an error when it tries to reference an invalid asset called "assets/interface/itemdescription/sword2.itemdescription".
Quintexial  [developer] 20 Oct, 2017 @ 9:34pm 
Originally posted by Henry:
I got a bug with the webloom when viewing an item for crafting. The game captures an error when it tries to reference an invalid asset called "assets/interface/itemdescription/sword2.itemdescription".
Now fixed. Thanks for finding it.
Investor Sarif 6 Nov, 2017 @ 5:38pm 
i've been having one with the distortion sphere. it wants to hover in the air a bit as if the hotbox of the sphere is bigger too
Quintexial  [developer] 6 Nov, 2017 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by Cephalon Sarif {Ü}:
i've been having one with the distortion sphere. it wants to hover in the air a bit as if the hotbox of the sphere is bigger too

Considering that was found and fixed already, that's somewhat odd. What mods are you using and what distortion spheres get this problem? As well, if you could put your starbound.log (found in Starbound/storage) in a pastebin (pastebin.com) and link it.
Investor Sarif 7 Nov, 2017 @ 6:52am 
the.....when i started the game a bit ago it started working. eh...apologies
Webber 11 Nov, 2017 @ 9:37am 
if i try to use a work bench a error happens and i have triend to close it and open it but thats not working
Quintexial  [developer] 11 Nov, 2017 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Webber:
if i try to use a work bench a error happens and i have triend to close it and open it but thats not working
Could you open up your starbound.log (in Starbound/storage) and put the error message on here? It doesn't help if I don't know what's causing the problem.
Particularly since this error doesn't happen in my testing.
Last edited by Quintexial; 11 Nov, 2017 @ 5:24pm
Noranum 13 Nov, 2017 @ 12:16pm 
[20:34:26.099] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (MonsterException) Error loading monster type '/monsters/pets/spider/spiderpet.monstertype'
[...]
Caused by: (MonsterException) Repeat monster type name 'spiderpet'

Game breaking bug. :(
TrainManAphtanak 14 Nov, 2017 @ 2:12pm 
I don't have issues with crashing, but I can't find the arachne blocks, there's nothing in the crafting table, or the loom, or anywhere else I've looked.
Quintexial  [developer] 14 Nov, 2017 @ 3:50pm 
Originally posted by TrainManBeef:
I don't have issues with crashing, but I can't find the arachne blocks, there's nothing in the crafting table, or the loom, or anywhere else I've looked.

The blocks are unlocked by crafting the silk bar (found in furnace) and are found in the wooden workbench.
shadeslayer 19 Nov, 2017 @ 7:40pm 
you probably know this already, but if your in a 4 block wide space, you can glitch out when holding something and switching the direction you're facing (do it slowly to see what i mean)
Malachite 19 Nov, 2017 @ 8:03pm 
Originally posted by shadeslayer:
you probably know this already, but if your in a 4 block wide space, you can glitch out when holding something and switching the direction you're facing (do it slowly to see what i mean)
I think this and the error with turning around can be solved by re-centering the sprite and the hitbox on the actual center of the sprite, rather than having them centered on the human portion as they are currently. That should stop the player from jumping sideways every time they turn left or right.
Quintexial  [developer] 19 Nov, 2017 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by noughtagroos:
Originally posted by shadeslayer:
I think this and the error with turning around can be solved by re-centering the sprite and the hitbox on the actual center of the sprite, rather than having them centered on the human portion as they are currently. That should stop the player from jumping sideways every time they turn left or right.

Due to current limitations in Starbound, that is physically impossible. Unfortunately.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 232 comments
Per page: 1530 50