Starbound
Arachne Race
 このトピックはピン留めされているので、おそらく重要です
Quintexial  [開発者] 2017年10月16日 23時01分
Bug Reports
Come across a problem while using this mod? Report it here!
If possible, please use a pastebin to show your starbound.log found in Starbound/storage.
最近の変更はQuintexialが行いました; 2017年11月11日 13時16分
< >
1-15 / 232 のコメントを表示
hehe, BUG reports.
Lol spider's eat bugs most of the time 😂
Okuu 2017年10月20日 21時28分 
I got a bug with the webloom when viewing an item for crafting. The game captures an error when it tries to reference an invalid asset called "assets/interface/itemdescription/sword2.itemdescription".
Quintexial  [開発者] 2017年10月20日 21時34分 
Henry の投稿を引用:
I got a bug with the webloom when viewing an item for crafting. The game captures an error when it tries to reference an invalid asset called "assets/interface/itemdescription/sword2.itemdescription".
Now fixed. Thanks for finding it.
i've been having one with the distortion sphere. it wants to hover in the air a bit as if the hotbox of the sphere is bigger too
Quintexial  [開発者] 2017年11月6日 18時05分 
Cephalon Sarif {Ü} の投稿を引用:
i've been having one with the distortion sphere. it wants to hover in the air a bit as if the hotbox of the sphere is bigger too

Considering that was found and fixed already, that's somewhat odd. What mods are you using and what distortion spheres get this problem? As well, if you could put your starbound.log (found in Starbound/storage) in a pastebin (pastebin.com) and link it.
the.....when i started the game a bit ago it started working. eh...apologies
Webber 2017年11月11日 9時37分 
if i try to use a work bench a error happens and i have triend to close it and open it but thats not working
Quintexial  [開発者] 2017年11月11日 13時15分 
Webber の投稿を引用:
if i try to use a work bench a error happens and i have triend to close it and open it but thats not working
Could you open up your starbound.log (in Starbound/storage) and put the error message on here? It doesn't help if I don't know what's causing the problem.
Particularly since this error doesn't happen in my testing.
最近の変更はQuintexialが行いました; 2017年11月11日 17時24分
Noranum 2017年11月13日 12時16分 
[20:34:26.099] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (MonsterException) Error loading monster type '/monsters/pets/spider/spiderpet.monstertype'
[...]
Caused by: (MonsterException) Repeat monster type name 'spiderpet'

Game breaking bug. :(
I don't have issues with crashing, but I can't find the arachne blocks, there's nothing in the crafting table, or the loom, or anywhere else I've looked.
Quintexial  [開発者] 2017年11月14日 15時50分 
TrainManBeef の投稿を引用:
I don't have issues with crashing, but I can't find the arachne blocks, there's nothing in the crafting table, or the loom, or anywhere else I've looked.

The blocks are unlocked by crafting the silk bar (found in furnace) and are found in the wooden workbench.
you probably know this already, but if your in a 4 block wide space, you can glitch out when holding something and switching the direction you're facing (do it slowly to see what i mean)
shadeslayer の投稿を引用:
you probably know this already, but if your in a 4 block wide space, you can glitch out when holding something and switching the direction you're facing (do it slowly to see what i mean)
I think this and the error with turning around can be solved by re-centering the sprite and the hitbox on the actual center of the sprite, rather than having them centered on the human portion as they are currently. That should stop the player from jumping sideways every time they turn left or right.
Quintexial  [開発者] 2017年11月19日 20時58分 
noughtagroos の投稿を引用:
shadeslayer の投稿を引用:
I think this and the error with turning around can be solved by re-centering the sprite and the hitbox on the actual center of the sprite, rather than having them centered on the human portion as they are currently. That should stop the player from jumping sideways every time they turn left or right.

Due to current limitations in Starbound, that is physically impossible. Unfortunately.
< >
1-15 / 232 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50