Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Bard & Artificer Classes
Bugs
So far, love the mod and the new skills. I like the idea of a heavy support tree like this. I wanted to note any bugs I come across so you would be able to work on them later. You already are aware that skills from this tree cannot be cherry-picked at character selection like other starting classes. You also seem to be aware about the use of Jingle giving healing to Undead allies which is no bueno...

I've also spotted one more:
-When utilizing Jingle, there are random buffs that can be given which are broken. Almost every insatcne I've seen where a buff given was not working correctly was a type of aura buff. I've received Healing Tears on 2 separate instances through the use of Jingle, once on the character casting Jingle, and once on an ally. Both instances the Healing Tears did not heal the character who received it, nor did it proc an ally who walked up to the person with that buff to heal. So no matter how you look at it, Healing Tears did not work (whether it was supposed to heal the person who got the buff, or work as the skill intends which is to heal an ally who approaches the one with Healing Tears.)

-Another instance of Jingle giving a buff which did not work, was when it gave a buff (cannot remember the name) that sets any enemy who approaches you on fire. I used Jingle during Act I when still on teh ship during the voidwoken fight on the top deck. It gave me the buff, then the voidwoken took their turn to approach me in melee range, neither of which were set of fire. I think as it is, Jingle has some sort of problem with "Aura Buffs".

Possibly it might have something to do with the original skills setting the aura parameters ranges? It might not be innate in the buff what the range it provides.

~It would be fantastic of you to look into it! Thanks for the hard work and the great mod!~
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
baardvaark  [developer] 24 Sep, 2017 @ 9:06am 
I've noticed that too. It's too bad because those are cool buffs, but I might have to remove them from Jingle or else figure out how to make them work. Thanks for the feedback!
Col. Fagnificent 24 Sep, 2017 @ 9:41am 
Of course! Thank you for the awesome mod. I do hope you CAN find a workaround for keeping those on Jingle, but if they won't ever be functional, then yea, they should be removed. Which will be sad. Perhaps you remove them but functionally add a new buff that does the same thing for each one you had to remove? A lot of work I'm sure, so I don't expect that to really be a viable solution, but its an idea!
Tinker 24 Sep, 2017 @ 1:07pm 
Also, if you learn duplicate and Transmute and then respec, you can no longer slot those skills even though they're still memorized. Most likely due to them being inate skills.

Also, you can transmute owned/red items without pissing people off. might want to fix that :-p
baardvaark  [developer] 24 Sep, 2017 @ 10:39pm 
Haha, definitely will try to make sure you can't transmute owned items :P Might be a bit of a tough cookie to crack, though. Will be giving skills new ability types, hopefully fixes that respect bug.
Col. Fagnificent 27 Sep, 2017 @ 4:39pm 
2nd bug to report. Crescendo is not properly applying Floating after the 75% movement speed and +1ap recovery expires. The buff expires and then that's the end of it. No more buff

*Update to 1st bug* Received buff "Aura of Acid" during a use of Jingle...and it applied acid as expected ot enemies! Dont know if you fixedi t or it just happened to work, but it was WELL timed!
Last edited by Col. Fagnificent; 27 Sep, 2017 @ 4:51pm
baardvaark  [developer] 29 Sep, 2017 @ 11:14am 
The Crescendo description was a bit poorly worded. It applies floating the same turn as the movement speed and AP recovery bonus.
Col. Fagnificent 1 Oct, 2017 @ 12:09pm 
The new Crescendo description is MUCH better, thank you. Love the new icons too. They're beautiful, and remind me of Stained Glass Artwork
Last edited by Col. Fagnificent; 1 Oct, 2017 @ 12:10pm
Col. Fagnificent 1 Oct, 2017 @ 4:03pm 
Huge Bug with Dance of the Elements: When looking at your memorized skills, if you deselect this skill you cannot add it back to your selected known skills. It shows as "unmemorized" even though it's in your list of known skills and cannot be used.

***EDIT*** This is not replicated with other skills from Bard after testing it with the default 3 and a couple others sold from vendor. However, Lullaby did the same thing. So these 2 skills have this problem so far.
Last edited by Col. Fagnificent; 1 Oct, 2017 @ 4:06pm
baardvaark  [developer] 2 Oct, 2017 @ 10:32am 
Huh, that's bad. I'll check that out.
brandon2071 2 Oct, 2017 @ 8:23pm 
Heat metal appears to be bugged when ever ive tried using it. It just does 2 fire damage regardless of how much armor the target has.
Silent 6 Oct, 2017 @ 2:29pm 
If you don't start out as Lohse, she loses some skills if she stays an enchanter
Zombie Louis 9 Oct, 2017 @ 9:49pm 
Glad I read about that respec bug and the disappearing skills. I was going nuts wondering where they went. +1 for fixing it! :)
Erudite 11 Oct, 2017 @ 11:28am 
Could the bugged out Civilian preset and its skills have anything to do with this, as well? My gf and I have been trying hard to isolate the issue because she *really* loves the idea of a "nobody" starting out with the adventuring team, but being that one key player with strong civil abilities.
Amazin' 16 Oct, 2017 @ 4:34pm 
Borrowed time is only giving enemies the debuff. It's not giving me the buff or the AP.
Thane 18 Oct, 2017 @ 10:35am 
Jingle isn't working at all
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Per page: 1530 50