XCOM 2
Multiple Covert Actions
A suggestion to the developer: Future Mod Manager Options
I was wondering if you'd be willing to include future mod manager options for increasing the amount of covert ops available to the player? With it being configurable from 1 to 100?

A brief explanation of why I could possibly want 100 covert ops in progress, what ever would drive me to such madness? Well: My organic units are literally collecting dust...

_____ INFANTRY IMPOTENCY _________

_______ HOW THE INDUSTRIALIZATION OF SPARKS AND SHIVS GAVE MY ORGANIC UNITS A ENTIRE CAMPAIGN OFF ___________________

After downloading an buildable ADVENT SPARK mod, and an BUILDABLE SHIVS mod, I've had my organic units becoming backed up in barracks: earning promotions and bonuses and becoming field captains gradually since my squad is all robotics.

The SPARKS have custom railguns from a reskinning mod. You can slap on an default MEC gun for them such as the railgun, use multiple upgrade slots WOTC to upgrade the weapons 12 times, and then finally use the reskinning mod to slap a reskin on the weapon: and the best part is your upgrades carry over to the reskin, as well as the reskin doing more damage: up to 75 damage optimally and having sniper range. The reskins are part of a team fortress 2 mec package I got off nexus, before finding it on the workshop and re-subbing.

TL DR ; I have high damage ADVENT SPARK and SHIVS that literally have taken over all the squads work, I.E. : YES, ROBOTS TOOK XCOMS JOBS.