Total War: WARHAMMER

Stirlander: Victory or Death!
Lt Apollo  [developer] 23 Aug, 2017 @ 3:40pm
Who should be next?- Imperial Collection Addons
Make your voice heard!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
The Running Man 23 Aug, 2017 @ 4:32pm 
Maybe middleland! its the 2 most important imperial province I believe, powerful rival to Reikland and have a different religion, the cult of ulric!! and with the bear,wolf heads the amber wizards have and the new scary wolf heads the norscan shaman have (who have human models) will show a very powerful and scary force
The Running Man 23 Aug, 2017 @ 4:36pm 
And will also like to ask if your going to reskin the free company militia unit? I believe they are a very interesting unit which will look super unique depending on the imperial province, the reiklanders being more "wealthy" compared to more poorer states
BucleCT 23 Aug, 2017 @ 5:30pm 
You mean after the following addition to your Ror right ;) ?
It's time for middenland , or perhaps Talabecland, since all the south is already covered. Keep'em coming!
Mr.Snoken 24 Aug, 2017 @ 1:58am 
i would love Ostland
Lt Apollo  [developer] 24 Aug, 2017 @ 3:28am 
I am gravitating twords middenland, but first I need to release the Stir River patrol and Deathjacks.
Swerto 24 Aug, 2017 @ 8:10am 
Midenland, definitely. They're the second most important province and there's a ton of cool stuff you can do with Ulfric worship on the base units.
imma dead. 24 Aug, 2017 @ 12:47pm 
Middenland!
JohntheDragon 24 Aug, 2017 @ 1:31pm 
Ostland or Middenland!
NoSkill 24 Aug, 2017 @ 4:55pm 
Middenland!!

btw ,did you look to Gigiauz´ lorefriendly recruitment mod?
He provides the perfect base ,by having unique recruitment chains for every Empire province and even single city-states like Nuln, Talabheim and Altdorf ,for your amazing reskins and has some RoR packs , which feature many units like Stir river patrol, death jackets , swords of Ulric , Carrobutg greatswords and more.

Together you migth be able to achieve THE mod for the Empire provinces.
The Running Man 24 Aug, 2017 @ 5:28pm 
Originally posted by NoSkill:
Middenland!!

btw ,did you look to Gigiauz´ lorefriendly recruitment mod?
He provides the perfect base ,by having unique recruitment chains for every Empire province and even single city-states like Nuln, Talabheim and Altdorf ,for your amazing reskins and has some RoR packs , which feature many units like Stir river patrol, death jackets , swords of Ulric , Carrobutg greatswords and more.

Together you migth be able to achieve THE mod for the Empire provinces.
problem is, that i believe it kills compatibility with alot of great mods..I use crynsos+ with all its submods...and i believe it is incompatible
Lt Apollo  [developer] 24 Aug, 2017 @ 11:03pm 
@NoSkill I personally love his work and its ambition/scope. His mod was/is the spirtual predicesor to my efforts and I dont think I would have undertaken such a task if I had not stubled upon his mod.
Lt Apollo  [developer] 24 Aug, 2017 @ 11:06pm 
Development wise my prioirties are as follows; RoR update/new unit, Wissenland 2.0, and the next faction. Middenland is up there atm, but so is ostland.
VoRgAn 25 Aug, 2017 @ 4:18am 
Middenland !
[PuB] Axlegolas 25 Aug, 2017 @ 1:47pm 
Ostland or Middenland
MagicMike 27 Aug, 2017 @ 7:45am 
Is it complicated to incorporate custom units? Like Guv's shielded halberdiers.. It would be cool if the popular mods could get your skins..
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50