Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: WARHAMMER

Wissenlander: Defenders of the South 2.0
Lt Apollo  [developer] 1 Aug, 2017 @ 9:26am
Suggestions and Collaborations
Post your recommendations for both current and future projects here.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
MagicMike 30 Aug, 2017 @ 12:45am 
Suggestions for Wissenland 2.0:

Sword/Speer units: Clothing is great, but a few more front breastplates and more helmet variations would be cool

Crossbows: great

Handgunners, Arty: More floppy hats and maybe some leatherparts to loosen up the black uniform

Greatswords: Some closed Sallets (like Stirland GS) and maybe a few armorplates on legs

Grundels Defenders: More helmet variation, some leather components and red feathers. And custom redshields with yellow cannons would be cool. (Those have been done before by other modders, maybe they can give you the artwork..)
Last edited by MagicMike; 30 Aug, 2017 @ 3:43am
Lt Apollo  [developer] 30 Aug, 2017 @ 11:41am 
For handgunners and Arty I will add some parts from Grundels Defenders seeing as they are all Nuln units. The state trooper though is receiving a major redesign. GS will get sallets and legs from the Von Kragsburg Guard.
Last edited by Lt Apollo; 30 Aug, 2017 @ 11:42am
MagicMike 30 Aug, 2017 @ 12:03pm 
Sounds good!
KIDAS 2 Sep, 2017 @ 8:27am 
is there a way for a mod to get different textures for the armies based on on lord commanding them. I'd love to have people like franz and his generals to use reiklanders skins but if i confederate with stirland or wissenland or etc. i'd love that atleast their faction leader could still retain their factions troop textures. That would make each battle with the empire feel so much more different than the last
MagicMike 2 Sep, 2017 @ 3:16pm 
There is a regional recruitment mod, that allowd you to have different colored armies.. Sadly it doesnt work wirh apollos skins, becaus it has own skins..
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50