Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Megarandom world generation
icole1500._. 28 Jul, 2019 @ 9:59am
Разработчики у меня к вам просьба.
Пожалуйста создайте шаблон генерации обычного мира и пещер вместе.
Знаю! Уже есть такой мод, но он плохо сделан и в нём много разных ошибок генерации, а вы можете сделать хороший шаблон который позволит играть с пещерами игрокам у которых плохой процессор.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Swaggy  [developer] 6 Aug, 2019 @ 10:39am 
I don't understand Russian so I had to Google Translate your message, but I am still not sure what it is about.

You want to play in the same world with Overworld + Caves, right ? If so, that's exactly what this mod does.

Just make sure to set "MultiWorld biomes" to "Disabled" in the Megarandom option and keep the other parameters to default. Otherwise, by default this mod will attempt to download and enable "Multi Worlds" for you.

The dependency check is a bit bugged and after you put it to "disabled" you will have to disable -> enable Megarandom again. But in the end it will work.
icole1500._. 6 Aug, 2019 @ 12:13pm 
Originally posted by Swaggy:
I don't understand Russian so I had to Google Translate your message, but I am still not sure what it is about.

You want to play in the same world with Overworld + Caves, right ? If so, that's exactly what this mod does.

Just make sure to set "MultiWorld biomes" to "Disabled" in the Megarandom option and keep the other parameters to default. Otherwise, by default this mod will attempt to download and enable "Multi Worlds" for you.

The dependency check is a bit bugged and after you put it to "disabled" you will have to disable -> enable Megarandom again. But in the end it will work.
Yes, I meant it. Thanks for the brief instructions.
icole1500._. 8 Aug, 2019 @ 12:46pm 
I used the instructions, but now I have a day it's night.
Swaggy  [developer] 10 Aug, 2019 @ 7:46am 
I don't understand what this means. Please upload a screenshot
Swaggy  [developer] 10 Aug, 2019 @ 10:36am 
I've never had any report of such a bug and my mod does not change anything related to night.

Make sure you did not select the "Night Only" preset in the world option, or try to disable other mods. I'm 100% sure this is an other problem.
icole1500._. 10 Aug, 2019 @ 11:59am 
The only mod that was included is "Show me"
And I do not play with time.
But then I'll see how it plays without mods.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50