ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Dragon Gods
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
YMD  [developer] 20 Jan, 2016 @ 3:32am
(README) Modifying Damage / Resistance of Creatures Settings
For any creature, there is a way to modify the damage it takes same like all other dinosaurs in ark.

Example: You will have to add the lines into your server's Game.ini file.
Add your lines below this section or create one:
[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
For example to half its resistance (i.e. 0.50 means take twice more damage):
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.50)
TamedDinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.50)

First line above is for wild drago godling and second line is for tamed. This will make it take twice the amount of all damage taken, meaning lowering it's effective hp by half basically. Value of 1.0 is default normal.

Likewise, Damage lines to nerf its damage to half will be:
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.50)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.50)

Follow this example for other creature spawn id and if u want change damage it does, swap DinoClassResistanceMultipliers to DinoClassDamageMultipliers instead.
ID List of creatures in this mod:
  • DragoGodling_Character_BP_C
  • BlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C
  • CryoGoddess_Character_BP_C

• ElderDragoGodling_Character_BP_C
  • ElderBlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C
  • ElderCryoGoddess_Character_BP_C

• Puppet_Character_BP_C
  • ElderPuppet_Character_BP_C
  • PuppetMaster_Character_BP_C
  • PuppetMinion_character_bp_c

• DragoGod_Character_BP_C
  • BlackHeartGod_Character_BP_C

If you feel it's too powerful, nerf it's damage and resistance multipliers to 0.50 or lower.
If it's too weak for you, boost it up to 2.0 or higher.

How To Stop a Dino From Being Tamed
Follow this example and also add it into your server's Game.ini file:
  • PreventDinoTameClassNames=Puppet_Character_BP_C
  • PreventDinoTameClassNames=ElderPuppet_Character_BP_C
Last edited by YMD; 9 Jul, 2016 @ 2:04am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
YMD  [developer] 20 Jan, 2016 @ 6:08am 
This is one method for admins to control the amount of hp and damage godlings can have on their servers, it doesnt change the stat value but indirectly it is basically the same thing.

You can call it effective hp or damage. Example if a godling normally has 150k hp, but you lower its resistance by half to 0.50, then its effective hp is actually 75k.

Remember to factor in that godlings dont equip saddle armor bonus like other pets.
(As of current version March '16, Godlings drago = 110k hp, and blackheart = 140k hp base)

Reminder: it has to go into the Game.ini file, NOT the GameUserSettings.
Last edited by YMD; 4 Mar, 2016 @ 2:49am
Mr Dolphin 21 Jan, 2016 @ 8:34am 
If you were to modify these values, whaat would you change them to if you want the godlings to be something between a Spino and a giganotosaurus ( stronger than spino but no stronger than Giga.
YMD  [developer] 21 Jan, 2016 @ 8:59am 
i dont know sorry. i suggest you research the stats of those dinos to decide yourself
DudeCommando 8 Mar, 2016 @ 2:42pm 
Is there anyway to adjust the health regen of the Godlings? I'd like to increase the rate on my server.
YMD  [developer] 8 Mar, 2016 @ 3:16pm 
@Seanimus Prime Nope, but the Dodorexy from my pet companions mod can increase a pet's health regen outside of battles.
DudeCommando 8 Mar, 2016 @ 4:13pm 
Ok cool. Would there be any chance of that becoming an adjustable option in the future?
WhatToDO 1 Apr, 2016 @ 12:35am 
Just asking is anyone encountering problem when trying to change the resistance and damage of the godlings? I tried putting in the game.ini but when i start server, command I put in the game.ini disappeared and it didnt apply to the godlings in the server as well. Need help >.<
YMD  [developer] 10 Jun, 2016 @ 6:08am 
If you are using ASM program to start your server, it has been reported that program actually blocks all Game.ini changes. The author was notified long ago but he refused to patch it and just acted like an idiot. So don't use asm if u want to edit your server settings.
Last edited by YMD; 10 Jun, 2016 @ 6:08am
Doublee (EE) 18 Jun, 2016 @ 12:13pm 
Those using ASM, just add the settings to the bottom of your GAME.INI when ASM is CLOSED. When you reload it, it will put the settings in with the others.
Funki 21 Jun, 2016 @ 11:12am 
Im playing solo and im confused i write the code to change damage in the gam.ini in the saved/config/Windowsnoeditor and i wrote it like this

[JoanGodMod]
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="CryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderDragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderBlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderCryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="CryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderDragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderBlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderCryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)

and BTW. its only thing in my game.ini

Doublee (EE) 21 Jun, 2016 @ 11:14am 
Originally posted by Croc-O:
Im playing solo and im confused i write the code to change damage in the gam.ini in the saved/config/Windowsnoeditor and i wrote it like this

[JoanGodMod]
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="CryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderDragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderBlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderCryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="CryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderDragoGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderBlackHeartGodling_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="ElderCryoGoddess_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="DragoGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)
TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="BlackHeartGod_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=1000)

and BTW. its only thing in my game.ini

What's the issue?
YMD  [developer] 21 Jun, 2016 @ 11:16am 
Why did u put it under [JoanGodMod]?
You must not write [JoanGodMod], that one only belongs in gus.ini, not game.ini.

Suggest you google how to edit ark creature damage in game.ini, its not a setting from my mod, its actually from official ark.
Last edited by YMD; 21 Jun, 2016 @ 11:18am
Funki 21 Jun, 2016 @ 11:23am 
Removing [JoansGodMod] doesnt work i dont get the multiplier
YMD  [developer] 21 Jun, 2016 @ 11:31am 
http://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration
"Game.ini
The following options can only be set in the [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] section of Game.ini"

The multiplier adjustment also wont show a change in your pet stats. But if u test on practice dummy, u will see the difference.
Funki 21 Jun, 2016 @ 11:39am 
but my game.ini is blank
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50