Acolyte of Sun - New Class
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
o'night  [developer] 9 Jul, 2017 @ 11:02am
Bug Reports
Please post any found bugs here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 99 comments
Sunny 11 Jul, 2017 @ 11:59am 
don't know if I do something wrong, but the mirage does not heal me when i am attacking her and she makes the riposte
o'night  [developer] 11 Jul, 2017 @ 12:45pm 
should be good now
Neo Genesis 12 Jul, 2017 @ 7:05am 
If a Flagellant gets the "Sun Blessing" disease from the heal skill his camping skill "Lash's Cure" which removes a disease does not seem to remove it.
Arrise 15 Jul, 2017 @ 12:51am 
hey. for the maker of the mod-using the class for now about 5-6 hours and i encountered an game breaking bug with the clone beeing used in the coves - used him on the last spot and after the 2cond turn the shadow uses his poison skill the game crashes/ so the save is basicly broken now.
The class should be the reason for that because played the game everyday for the whole week and all worked until now
should look into it anyway really like the class anyway
Gryban 15 Jul, 2017 @ 5:24am 
Had same bug in coves, game crashes after the clone cast blight...Damn, i need to kill the siren but... i am in the second last room...if i remove the mod i think i have to kill her with only a lepper, houndmaster and helion ...hmmm hard desicion, plz fix it, thx.
o'night  [developer] 15 Jul, 2017 @ 5:41am 
Sorry for the crash. Temporary removed abiltiy to blight from Mirage. Will rework it in 1.2

@Gryban, @Arrise
send me your Steam\userdata\**SOMENUMBERS**\262060\remote\profile_ **PROFILE NUMBER** \persist.raid.json so I can fix the crash for you
Gryban 15 Jul, 2017 @ 6:42am 
Damn, to late just deleted my savegame and started a new one...
Last edited by Gryban; 15 Jul, 2017 @ 6:42am
Countfunkular 16 Jul, 2017 @ 1:21pm 
Okay I'm having a problem with the Mirage again isn't interesting concept but something is wrong whenever you try to upgrade it because I have it on tier-2 and for some reason or another it's not doing anything especially applying blight anyone
o'night  [developer] 16 Jul, 2017 @ 1:24pm 
it doesn't apply blight since 1.2 update
Countfunkular 16 Jul, 2017 @ 1:26pm 
Well...♥♥♥♥ I suppose you did it for balancing reasons but now I have no need to really use Mirage because not too many of my characters have area of effect abilities but I suppose you did it for balancing reasons correct.
o'night  [developer] 16 Jul, 2017 @ 1:30pm 
technical and balance reasons
I have yet to confirm it, but I get the hunger prompt very often when I have the acolyte in my team, and it seems it consumes a torch as well somehow?
o'night  [developer] 24 Jul, 2017 @ 6:31am 
Do you also recieve slightly more stress in hallways?
Mr. Entropy 29 Jul, 2017 @ 5:27am 
hi, i have a problem. when i'm loading the game the debug output tell me the effect aco clear self and aco DOT needs a ./target.
o'night  [developer] 29 Jul, 2017 @ 6:04am 
that's okay.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 99 comments
Per page: 1530 50