Space Engineers

Sickles Signs V2 - 100+ LCD Textures
SickleBandit  [developer] 28 Jun, 2017 @ 7:15pm
Requests
Is something missing you'd like to see?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Thedutchjelle 9 Nov, 2017 @ 12:11pm 
You got something for almost anything, but I'm missing out a symbol for the refinery room :)
SickleBandit  [developer] 10 Nov, 2017 @ 8:57pm 
The Refinery Room and Assembler Room were put together as one called "Process Systems". I will add them seperatly in the next update for ya. =]
VeiledSystem 4 Apr, 2018 @ 5:48am 
The only thing i can think of on my long list of stations and ships that you don't have something for, would be for like a rec room i have on my big primary station
SickleBandit  [developer] 4 Apr, 2018 @ 10:32pm 
Originally posted by Hijabikathy:
The only thing i can think of on my long list of stations and ships that you don't have something for, would be for like a rec room i have on my big primary station
Would it be for gaming and leisure? I have an update about ready to be released, I could work it in. I've been working on other projects, that's why updates are slow for this mod.
VeiledSystem 5 Apr, 2018 @ 5:25am 
Yes that is exactly what it would be for.
kindpolymorphic 24 Feb, 2019 @ 12:47am 
I have a crazy request: wide versions for these signs, so they can be shown on text panels and wide lcds (if you could just put the text to the left or right of the image, it would be awesome). The aspect ratio deformation with 1x1 signs on these is terrible.

A less crazy request: signs for drone bays / hangars
SickleBandit  [developer] 28 Feb, 2019 @ 8:00am 
Originally posted by kindpolymorphic:
I have a crazy request: wide versions for these signs, so they can be shown on text panels and wide lcds (if you could just put the text to the left or right of the image, it would be awesome). The aspect ratio deformation with 1x1 signs on these is terrible.
These textures are really only meant for square lcds. I was planning on adding corner textures but decided against it due to this mod already having close to 200 to scroll through. Also, I'd need to remake each one to fit in the right spot. This is the same with wide lcds. In the future, if I have time, it's possible that I'll make corner textures and wide textures but both as seperate mods.

As far as drone bays / hangars, great idea! The next update is in progress, I'll add that to the list.
Thanks for the request!
Ichabot 29 Apr, 2020 @ 3:48am 
I'd like to see a Male/Female/Unisex Head. For some reason, I can't bring myself to build things without a toilet. :D
SgtWolf 17 May, 2020 @ 3:14pm 
you have elevator but it be nice to have one for stairs
Wisper 13 Sep, 2020 @ 5:46pm 
I one up for the stairs and the Head, would also like to see a Transporter, and Shield Control.
Nemo 15 Jan, 2022 @ 5:53am 
I third Ichabot and Wisper with the Head suggestion, though I'd like to request maybe have a separate toilet/shower signs? I know many places will have a sort of communal shower (for a workplace or prison, for example) that's separate from the toilet stalls n such.

Just my two cents. I hope I didn't come off rude.
SickleBandit  [developer] 27 Feb, 2023 @ 4:11pm 
If and When I find the source files for this mod, I'll be adding more textures.
Much to do with the upcoming Automatons Update.

Although, Requests have been heard.
- Bathroom Signs (Head [M,F,U], Shower, Toilet]
- Stairwell Signs

Originally posted by Wisper:
I one up for the stairs and the Head, would also like to see a Transporter, and Shield Control.

Transporter Control and Shield Control...
I think I understand what a Shield Control would look like. (a room / area that operated the shield?)
What would a Transporter Control be?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50