Mount & Blade: Warband

Mount & Blade: Warband

A World of Ice and Fire
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Produno  [developer] 21 Jun @ 1:33pm
V9.4 has been released! Plus a new trailer!
Hey everyone, I have just updated the mod here to v9.4.

Here is the current changelog:

• Various fixes to indictments/defections.
  • Fixed issue with godswoods taking you to a different menu.
  • Fixed several typo's.
  • Fix for not being able to retreat if your dog or wolf are nearby.
  • Fixes/updates to A Lannister always pays his debts quest.
  • Fixed negative values in companions overview.
  • Fixed issue with incorrect skills in companions overview.
  • Fixed issues with tournament scene at Lorath.
  • Various fixes to tournaments and arena fights.
  • Some other small updates/fixes.
  • Fixes to Storms End tournament scene.
  • Moved chest in White Harbour to be more accessible.
  • Fixed script error on main menu.

Please also go check out my trailer for my other game! :)

https://youtu.be/bMqEFdiGyHY
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Hi Produno,

It seems that the update has messed up some textures or shaders? All my save games suddenly have weirdly shaped trees and a neon green and purple world - looks like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Q3Lr_shGeRxuFJGD7tmy5Qnbut5_Uqn/view?usp=sharing

I'm playing on MacOS (Sonoma 14.5) with M1 chip, 16 GB RAM. Played yesterday, no problems. Today I suddenly got frequent crashes and the textures changed after I rebooted Steam and my computer. Changing video settings makes no difference.

Is there a fix? :)
Last edited by HrLolz @ 13" MacBook; 23 Jun @ 6:08am
Originally posted by HrLolz @ 13" MacBook:
Hi Produno,

It seems that the update has messed up some textures or shaders? All my save games suddenly have weirdly shaped trees and a neon green and purple world - looks like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Q3Lr_shGeRxuFJGD7tmy5Qnbut5_Uqn/view?usp=sharing

I'm playing on MacOS (Sonoma 14.5) with M1 chip, 16 GB RAM. Played yesterday, no problems. Today I suddenly got frequent crashes and the textures changed after I rebooted Steam and my computer. Changing video settings makes no difference.

Yep, looks the same way for me. It was ok two days ago, now the Weird Winter has come. I'm on Ubuntu 22.04.4.
And yeah, changing them video settings does nothing.
I haven't experienced any crashes yet. Then again, I've only started up the game for like five minutes, checked the map, the battlefield - all messed up, played around with the settings, rebooted the game a couple of times too.

A fix would be nice)
Cheers!
A suggestion that I believe is quite important! Improve the animation of characters and NPCS. So that makes the mod more immersive.
Produno  [developer] 27 Jun @ 3:55am 
Originally posted by WackTheDuck:
Originally posted by HrLolz @ 13" MacBook:
Hi Produno,

Yep, looks the same way for me. It was ok two days ago, now the Weird Winter has come. I'm on Ubuntu 22.04.4.
And yeah, changing them video settings does nothing.
I haven't experienced any crashes yet. Then again, I've only started up the game for like five minutes, checked the map, the battlefield - all messed up, played around with the settings, rebooted the game a couple of times too.

A fix would be nice)
Cheers!

Looks like it has not updated the shaders correctly. I should have time to take a look early next week. In the mean time there is a shaders fix on the AWoIaF ModDB page if you wanted to give that a go.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50