Mount & Blade: Warband

Mount & Blade: Warband

A World of Ice and Fire
Produno  [developer] 25 Feb @ 5:38am
V9.2 has been released.
I just updated to v9.2. Heres the changelog.

• Fixes and updates to the A Blood Sacrifice for the Black Goat of Qohor quest.
  • Updated all Valyrian weapons to have bonus against shields.
  • Added Sea Smoke to a special chest.
  • Attempted fix of Aurons armour being white.
  • Reduced holy hundred price to 50k stags.
  • Fixed being able to spam troops for Holy Hundred, Gallant Men, Ragged Standards and Golden Company.
  • Fixed error spam in merchant stores.
  • Various other issues fixed.
  • Attempted fix for not being able to upgrade the obsidian mines.
  • Fixed incorrect text if you do not have the correct materials for the obsidian mine.
  • Qohorik Forester should always start with a bow.
  • Increased Connacht Vynaris horse archery skill.
  • Fixed being able to recruit iron legion troops more than once.
  • Fixed with player saying the incorrect text when buying a valyrian sword.
  • Updated and clarified The Lands of Always Winter quest text.
  • Updated French translation. Thanks Daneel53.
Last edited by Produno; 25 Feb @ 5:40am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
TheTopTrump 25 Feb @ 7:04am 
Hi, after this update my every time I load a game I have duelled a companion, my character's gender has changed and my dog companion is now a naked human? Is there anyway to fix this?
Produno  [developer] 25 Feb @ 7:14am 
Originally posted by TheTopTrump:
Hi, after this update my every time I load a game I have duelled a companion, my character's gender has changed and my dog companion is now a naked human? Is there anyway to fix this?

You may have to try a new game? The update shouldn't effect current games, but there is always the possibility it could. I wish there was way for me to have different versions on here but unfortunately there is not.
hi,After the update, my save was damaged
"Hi, after this update my every time I load a game I have duelled a companion". Similar issue with the only difference that I havn't play the game for a few months. The game also threw a lot of errors too after I loaded my last new save and started playing. __________ Yesterday I started a new game and experienced this issue while I was stationed on Castle Black on day-17 of the game. Also I wasn't able to leave the place until "I finished my work at some village(??)". It is strange because I didn't chose to work on any village yet. I guess I'll have to un/install the game & mod and try again.
Eli 25 Feb @ 10:12am 
Originally posted by TheTopTrump:

Yeah, it's BAD. I lost all my rep, My kingdom is completely broke (millions just gone) all sorts of stuff completely F'd! I've been on this campaign for 250 hours...
Last edited by Eli; 25 Feb @ 10:46am
Drakon 25 Feb @ 10:34am 
Please revert to the previous version if you can. This update broke pretty much everything for me. I'm no longer in control of my faction, my gender changed, I start a duel with the nearest lord on loading the game, can't control my men in combat, reputation is gone. And that's only what I could find after 5 minutes of playing.
NHL12 25 Feb @ 11:30am 
so... 9.2 has destroyed our 9.1, even tho i just started i still opened with the greatest ever

i load my game and says am dueling someone for some reason, then i exit and now i am farming for some random farm even tho am not at a farm, says am working the fields

then i look into my story and says i am a northman now lmao even tho i am lannister

*sad truth is, never play with steam, always download the mod version and play like that*

seriously

(edit)
um, can i get a 9.1 and 9.2 upload on MODDB if possible
thank you ! i am no longer doing auto steam updates, any patch can break the game and ruin my medieval fantasy hehe
Last edited by NHL12; 25 Feb @ 11:38am
Produno  [developer] 27 Feb @ 10:08am 
Originally posted by NHL12:
so... 9.2 has destroyed our 9.1, even tho i just started i still opened with the greatest ever

i load my game and says am dueling someone for some reason, then i exit and now i am farming for some random farm even tho am not at a farm, says am working the fields

then i look into my story and says i am a northman now lmao even tho i am lannister

*sad truth is, never play with steam, always download the mod version and play like that*

seriously

(edit)
um, can i get a 9.1 and 9.2 upload on MODDB if possible
thank you ! i am no longer doing auto steam updates, any patch can break the game and ruin my medieval fantasy hehe

9.1 is still currently on ModDB so you can download there and use your save from Steam. I would advise this for anyone that wants to carry on with their current saves from 9.1.
Geoku 28 Feb @ 7:51pm 
Produno this is literally the greatest game ever created and its a crime you're not worshiped in the gaming community for your contributions to both warband and ASOIAF..... but please for the love of god quit updating the game. Every time there's an update I lose literally HUNDREDS of hours of progress. I love the game and will always play it but please just give it a rest on the constant updates. I want to stress that i truly appreciate the work you've done and continue to and I don't feel like I should be telling you how to handle your own creation but please consider all the other people experiencing the same issue.

"If it aint broke, dont break it"
-Lil Wayne i think.....
Geoku 28 Feb @ 7:59pm 
Your system of updating the game at what seems like quarterly intervals is so flawed because it destroys your save every 3 months unless your uber vigilant about it.
Geoku 28 Feb @ 8:01pm 
Or another option would be to just upload the updates to steam every 6 months or once a year.
Produno  [developer] 9 Mar @ 10:13am 
Originally posted by Geoku:
Or another option would be to just upload the updates to steam every 6 months or once a year.

The problem is, most people want to play the newest build possible. There are also people whom have commissioned stuff and don't want to wait 6 months to a year to finally see those things in game.

The real problem however is not being able to have multiple builds or the ability to turn off auto updates. Plus the fact Warband is just not designed to be save game compatible between versions that change much. (At least for modifications)
Мод крутой но можете сказать, почему нпс женщины видут себя как мужчины можно ли это исправить ?
NHL12 26 Mar @ 9:36pm 
Originally posted by Geoku:
just do the mod db style, thats the OG way of doing it as i was taught and i understand now... you cant risk a new update breaking the game
I've had issues since trying to update 9.0. I posted this on the ModDB thread, but I'll repost here.

I ended up having to do a complete reinstall of the mod. Now that I have, it updated me to 9.3, but every tool tip says "STR NOT FOUND: ui_whateverthenormalshouldsay". Apparently I didn't do something right, but what? I can send a screenshot if need be.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50