Starbound

Starbound

Scripted Artificial Intelligence Lattice (Customisable A.I.!)
Slight problem
I have the Steam version of Avian A.I. as opposed to the forum version (Same sh*t really) and when I try to replace the A.I. using the A.I. chips the background changes but overall the A.I. itself does not. May just be me.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
🐱  [developer] 21 Jun, 2017 @ 9:11pm 
Ah, yes, that's kind of a weird case because A.V.I.A.N. has a lot of animations with custom names, that other more classic A.I. don't have and thus don't overwrite; you need to put the "Default Settings A.I. Chip" in one of the chip slots to have it working as intended :CatWish:

I should probably write that somewhere, and maybe give a more descriptive title to that chip, but I'm not sure where/what...
Last edited by 🐱; 21 Jun, 2017 @ 9:20pm
Alright thanks for confirming it, good luck in the future.
bk3000 17 Jul, 2017 @ 1:03pm 
A thing to consider with manual loading in combination with workshop mods - the load order may get borked.

/mods/ WILL get loaded first (in a different "phase" you could say) and then workshop mods will load, thus in some cases over-write completely.

So when using certain combinations of mods where one mod must load after another, you want them all workshop, or all /mods/

edit:
IIRC "includes" won't be enough to overcome this. That works well when all the mods are in the same "phase" of loading, but not between them. Unless I don't recall correctly, or devs have since addressed this.
Last edited by bk3000; 17 Jul, 2017 @ 1:05pm
Ah yes, I figured that out a while ago, thanks anyway man.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50