Starbound

Starbound

DigitalStorage
SERIOUS STORAGE BUG (Lost Items / Duplication Glitch)
I posted this in the comments but I feel it warrants mentioning here as well. This mod is exactly what i've been looking for in a storage mod; concise and simple, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to understand and use. However, I have discovered a critical bug that can lead to devastating effects. Easy to produce, endless item duplication; as well as a permanent loss of stored items if not handled correctly

The Holographic Drives inside of a Server Rack do not update when you are interacting with the system via the Terminal. It does not matter how many items you put in or take out. The Holographic Drives only "confirm" their contents when you actually open and interact with the Server Rack UI

This means that if you break a Server Rack without ever interacting with it, it will drop those stored Holographic Drives AS THEY WERE when you put them inside. They will have never updated. This can lead to either a devastating loss of stored items, or abuse of an easy duplication bug

I hope anybody using the mod is aware of this issue as to avoid any potential headache. And I hope this is able to be fixed!!