Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Over the River
Woldren  [developer] 20 Jan, 2022 @ 1:53pm
NEW PATCH 21/01/2022
Hi survivors, welcome to this new update!
I want to thank all the subscribers, over 100,000 survivors, wow... it's an incredible number!
Un grazie anche a tutti i miei cari connazionali italiani!

For servers owners:
How to update your mod for your server

The easiest way, which is also the one I personally use, is to go to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop
and delete the file appworkshop_108600.acf
After that, the next time you'll start your server, it will automatically re-download and update all the mods.

Here are the changes I have made (bear in mind that the new territory is a "work in progress")

- In-game map added
- Added a new road that leads to Louisville
- Fixed the definitions of many buildings all around the map. Now they should have the right loot.
- [WORK IN PROGRESS] Added a new territory that will change in time becoming a new part of Woldren city (yes, I don't know how to call this city ahaha so I'll call it with my name ahah, sorry guys).
- Added new hospital in the military area. I know that probably many of you would probably like the old one, cause it was huge, but the game is not currently optimized enough for a building that big in build 41, and I wanted to increase the performances on my map for the current build. I'll add many more details in time.
- New details on the stadium.
- Added new vehicles spawn points.
- The logging factory has now the "loggingfactory" definitions for its rooms.
- Reduced the numbers of lockers inside the container on the beach
- Fixed the beach from the westpoint side

If you want to support the next updates, consider offering me a coffee clicking on the link below
https://ko-fi.com/woldren93
Last edited by Woldren; 21 Jan, 2022 @ 9:41am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
sgtklink 20 Jan, 2022 @ 3:22pm 
If I have it on my SP game, but never been there during my playthrough, do I have to do anything to update it?
Woldren  [developer] 20 Jan, 2022 @ 3:28pm 
It depends if you have been too close to the river of west point. Check the link in the decription of this mod.
sgtklink 20 Jan, 2022 @ 3:35pm 
I shouldn't have; I've only been in Muldraugh and the main road a bit in both directions. I've visited no other towns (other than the tip of Bedford, but that's in the other direction).
Pers0na 21 Jan, 2022 @ 9:16am 
Can confirm it will update if you haven't loaded in the area in your current game (been south of the map on my current run).
Bludgeoned Fawn 21 Jan, 2022 @ 3:08pm 
i updated the mod thru the game bc it gave me the option to but now it says the server version is different. I just tried going to the files to delete the file you suggested but its not here now. What should i do?
Woldren  [developer] 21 Jan, 2022 @ 3:15pm 
The problem is server side, the server must be updated
RUSH BB ji 21 Jan, 2022 @ 4:38pm 
Thank you so much for the hardwork! One question though, the bridge disappeared when I just about to arrive the louisville side? Any idea why?
Bludgeoned Fawn 21 Jan, 2022 @ 7:40pm 
how do I update a server?
Woldren  [developer] 21 Jan, 2022 @ 11:12pm 
Originally posted by Bludgeoned Fawn:
how do I update a server?

The easiest way, which is also the one I personally use, is to go to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop
and delete the file appworkshop_108600.acf
After that, the next time you'll start your server, it will automatically re-download and update all the mods.
Woldren  [developer] 21 Jan, 2022 @ 11:13pm 
Originally posted by RUSH BB ji:
Thank you so much for the hardwork! One question though, the bridge disappeared when I just about to arrive the louisville side? Any idea why?
you are playing on an old save, so the game has loaded the vanilla map in that cell, instead of mine
.//Hack 25 Jan, 2022 @ 4:57pm 
Hello! I have downloaded the updated (92 167 474 bytes) map (removed it from steamapps from the game folder and from the workshop folder of Steam), created a new server, created a new player. But tiles by coords: 12065x3005 and to the South are wrong (the north bridge to Louisville).
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50