Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Spanish Civil War
Rectacrab  [developer] 29 Apr, 2017 @ 4:20am
Let me know of any Bugs and issues!
Hey everyone,

Thanks for checking out the mod.
Please post up any issues that you find, so I can track them down and fix them! I'll post any known issues and workarounds here as well.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Ningut 30 Apr, 2017 @ 11:53am 
The name of the focuses are buget
Rectacrab  [developer] 30 Apr, 2017 @ 6:20pm 
Originally posted by Ningut:
The name of the focuses are buget
Which language are you using?
At the moment there is only an english translation, which would explain why the names of the events and focuses are appearing with the variable names.
Ningut 1 May, 2017 @ 1:57am 
please traduce the mod to spain
Rectacrab  [developer] 1 May, 2017 @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by Ningut:
please traduce the mod to spain
Will do! I may start with some poor google translations, but that would be better than seeing the variable names.

Should have something for this in the next couple of days.
Rectacrab  [developer] 2 May, 2017 @ 4:25am 
I have just updated the mod to v1.02, which should fix the issue of the debug names appearing for French, German, Spanish and Portuguese!

I just used google translate, so it's probably not very good, but i'll be approaching people to help translate it properly!
Józsi 4 May, 2017 @ 9:03am 
The "Align with the Comintern" national focus has the description "Axis Victory in Europe is inevitable. We should join their war efforts!”. I think you wanted that to be under the “Align with the Axis focus”.
Rectacrab  [developer] 4 May, 2017 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Comrade Börk:
The "Align with the Comintern" national focus has the description "Axis Victory in Europe is inevitable. We should join their war efforts!”. I think you wanted that to be under the “Align with the Axis focus”.

Don't know how I missed that one! I've fixed that now, and it will be in the next update I push out (probably this weekend).
Thanks for reporting it!
Rectacrab  [developer] 5 May, 2017 @ 3:37am 
I've just released version 1.03, which contains a fix for the Align for Comintern, along with a new flag and some grammatical changes.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50