Darkest Dungeon®

Darkest Dungeon®

Cannoneer - Class Mod
DualSoul1423 18 Jul, 2017 @ 5:04pm
Really bad glitch with Cannoneer's "Light the Fuse"
Apparently, using the "Light The Fuse" skill in the battle against the Brigand Cannon causes the Cannon to fire. My team just got one-shot because of this glitch. Get this ♥♥♥♥♥♥ fixed ASAP. Change the name of the ability or look into the coding because this is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ tragedy. 4 Level 6 heroes dead in an instant.
Last edited by DualSoul1423; 18 Jul, 2017 @ 11:42pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
I'm Sorry 18 Jul, 2017 @ 10:21pm 
As much as I offer my condolences for your Sixes, I say that's a pretty funny glitch.

And, ah, considering how extremely situational this glitch is, I also think maybe you're overreacting a tad bit. Calling it "huge, enormous, horrendous and game-breaking" is overkill. Yeah, it should probably be fixed, but losing four heroes in a game where you'll quickly obtain a roster of twenty or more high-to-max level heroes isn't really enough to call the mod a tragedy.
DualSoul1423 18 Jul, 2017 @ 11:45pm 
Originally posted by garlvinland1:
As much as I offer my condolences for your Sixes, I say that's a pretty funny glitch.

And, ah, considering how extremely situational this glitch is, I also think maybe you're overreacting a tad bit. Calling it "huge, enormous, horrendous and game-breaking" is overkill. Yeah, it should probably be fixed, but losing four heroes in a game where you'll quickly obtain a roster of twenty or more high-to-max level heroes isn't really enough to call the mod a tragedy.
Yeah, you're right. It's a bit much. Just changed the name to something more appropriate. The main problem is that was my go-to group and they had all my best gear. Now I gotta wait for the next Shrieker to get that gear back, and train up new heroes. This is honestly more of a warning to others than anything else...
DeTundra 3 Aug, 2017 @ 6:35pm 
I learned about this bug the hard way and almost lost an entire party with my best gear.
DualSoul1423 3 Aug, 2017 @ 7:09pm 
Originally posted by DeTundra:
I learned about this bug the hard way and almost lost an entire party with my best gear.
I empathize, my friend. At least you didnt lose your whole team.
DapperJack 14 Dec, 2019 @ 1:41pm 
hah, this happened to me too. I was very confused how the match lighter shot the cannon while stunned, didn't even think about that it must have been my cannoneer.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50