Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[TFA][AT] Halo: Reach Small Arms
Ishi  [developer] 10 Apr, 2017 @ 7:53am
Bugs & Errors
Post about any bugs or errors you encounter here. Please include pictures and console log exerpts if possible.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
GamerZero 11 Apr, 2017 @ 7:57pm 
just like the last addon its causing the PM to Tpose upon death
Rebel Uccidere 14 Apr, 2017 @ 12:15am 
The iron sights on the pistols are a bit off, especially the Magnum version of the pistols.
Zanderk 14 Apr, 2017 @ 2:11pm 
Theres a pink tint on my chacters arm and the guns itself
Havoc 25 Apr, 2017 @ 8:48pm 
For some reason I can't see the attachments, Anyone have a fix?
Thatcher 31 May, 2017 @ 12:24pm 
Hi man. Love your mod but I have encountered a glitch that I haven't experienced with previous uses of your mod.
Basically I can't see the customisation options for the weapons.
I'm just wondering if you have a fix.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/MH9Yd

This is what the console says when I equip the weapons:

[Halo Reach - MA-37 Assault Rifle] lua/weapons/tfa_ishi_ma37/shared.lua:179: attempt to index field 'Bodygroups_V' (a nil value)
1. unknown - lua/weapons/tfa_ishi_ma37/shared.lua:179
Last edited by Thatcher; 31 May, 2017 @ 12:25pm
Ishi  [developer] 31 May, 2017 @ 2:02pm 
@Thatcher
To my knowledge TFA hasn't released any updates today, and Im holding in an update until I finish the DMR and BR55. Check your most recent subscriptions, I suspect something there is causing conflicts with the TFA base or my weapon specifically.

It could be another swep pack or base, but there is a chance that its a Halo RP server content pack that has an old model of it in it (although the error looks more like a weapon base conflict).
Thatcher 31 May, 2017 @ 2:05pm 
@ishi
Brilliant, thanks! :steamhappy:
Trisword 25 Aug, 2017 @ 10:25am 
hey, ive been experiencing the same problem with the handguns AP sights, their off. :/
wellllll 25 Aug, 2017 @ 2:52pm 
The problem with the sight alignment is a conflict with the Halo weapons packs by Pillar. (The Halo 3 pack is the one that should be the one causing the issue, but i haven't had the chance to see if the other packs also affect the sights) Uninstalling them does not delete all of the data still on your machine, so you have to go into your local Garry's mod files and delete them from the addons folder.
Last edited by wellllll; 25 Aug, 2017 @ 2:54pm
Ishi  [developer] 25 Aug, 2017 @ 11:49pm 
Originally posted by FOE:
The problem with the sight alignment is a conflict with the Halo weapons packs by Pillar. (The Halo 3 pack is the one that should be the one causing the issue, but i haven't had the chance to see if the other packs also affect the sights) Uninstalling them does not delete all of the data still on your machine, so you have to go into your local Garry's mod files and delete them from the addons folder.

The problem with the sight alignment is not a conflict issue, its an issue with me being sloppy, I'll update the pack when I'm home, fixing both the sights alignment and adding/updating the materials of the weapons.
Turkey 12 Mar, 2018 @ 11:14pm 
hey im having issues with the scopes being off to the top of the screen how do i fix this
Mr Rocket 4 23 Mar, 2018 @ 5:55am 
I cant get my C menu to come up on this RP server but i can on my solo game
Jae 6 Apr, 2018 @ 9:48am 
I can't see the weapons at all, They just show up as errors for me, I dont know what the problem is
ImASlimySnake 24 Oct, 2018 @ 1:06pm 
I can only see half the guns the other half are missing textures.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50