Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

rp_episodeone
Citadel Events? (SUGGESTION)
Maybe there could be a button outside the map only accessible to the admins to trigger some Citadel events, such as the part where the lightning begins, or maybe even the citadel explosion . Many effects including a glow could surround in the entire map and maybe causing some debris to rain down, this explosion could endlessly loop until another button is pressed to stop it.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Mardröm 1 May, 2017 @ 1:29am 
As long as the destruction has the Advisor pods.
ʀᴜᴍᴘᴇʟ 8 Aug, 2017 @ 10:30am 
This would be awesome however I would like to add the fact, as a mapper, I know it would take a long time for this to be possible as he would either recreate the events with a combination of entites in a way the mapper saw fit or look for and copy the event entities from the original vmfs. Basically, it's the mappers choice whether or not to implement them as they would take a long time to do and probably not worth it for the end result.
fops. 17 Dec, 2017 @ 2:29am 
I know of a map that already does this, called zs_vector, perhaps the map maker could get in touch with the person who made that map and get some pointers.?
Scruffygamer 17 Dec, 2017 @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by FtW:
I know of a map that already does this, called zs_vector, perhaps the map maker could get in touch with the person who made that map and get some pointers.?
I know that map. It's just that zs_vector isn't made for RP. The map is too small, so I made the suggestion.
fops. 17 Dec, 2017 @ 10:20am 
That is true.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50