Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

[Unusual Effect] Pyroland Daydream
Are pyroland items still a thing?
I almost always see a lot of newbies with pyrovision glasses,but not many people usually use pyroland items,now don't get me wrong,this effect is kinda cool...but since i don't usually see many people with pyroland items on their loadout...i really doubt that this will go well.
Last edited by Intruso #FixTF2; 14 Mar, 2017 @ 6:01am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
eeezzy 14 Mar, 2017 @ 8:25am 
then this would be a nice low teir effect
cheaple hl2 14 Mar, 2017 @ 10:40am 
fo u beleive in magic?
Cole 14 Mar, 2017 @ 10:59am 
I honestly hate how Valve doesn't do anything interesting with pyroland, well not valve, but I don't see the community making cosmetic items that look one way in the game, and another in pyroland, or even the fact we have halloween only cosmetcs, I have no idea if valve or the TF team said why this is but I find it to be a bit ridiculous on how these themed cosmetics are in my opinion, much cooler than many of the other cosmetics we have.
Intruso #FixTF2 14 Mar, 2017 @ 11:06am 
I found more frustrating the fact of how many Hats were added separately from their own Sets...sometimes they will add just one hat that doesen't match with anything except its own set,and...i mostly agree with you on pyroland items,also robotic hats don't look so great to me..
Tiny Tony 14 Mar, 2017 @ 5:56pm 
that's because they're invisible
Tiny Tony 14 Mar, 2017 @ 5:57pm 
there is actually only 4 pyro land items even in the game, all of which are invisible non of which are hats so this statement is completely irrelevant.
Last edited by Tiny Tony; 14 Mar, 2017 @ 5:57pm
PRIMEVAL 15 Mar, 2017 @ 10:16am 
As stated above, they're invisible unless you have a Pyroland cosmetic and/or weapon (Rainblower, maybe the lollipop). I fairly often see the Rainblower being used, at least.
Tiny Tony 15 Mar, 2017 @ 11:47am 
Actually it wasn't stated above, not by anyone but me at least and why would someone wear q a cosmetic no one but them can see? It wouldn't fit with a set because pyro land sets are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ invisible they also only apply to a pyro and no effect is locked to one class
Originally posted by PrimeWeekle™:
As stated above, they're invisible unless you have a Pyroland cosmetic and/or weapon (Rainblower, maybe the lollipop). I fairly often see the Rainblower being used, at least.
TM64G 15 Mar, 2017 @ 1:30pm 
(on server)
(literally 8 people using Pyrovision... ON THE OTHER TEAM)
(equips Pyrovision to join the fun)
(gets bullied for looking like a F2P)

This is why I don't use Pyrovision Goggles anymore... :steamsad:
Just because I wear them doesn't mean I'm F2P...
F2Ps don't even suck anyway...
We were ALL one at some point...
Some people still are...
Last edited by TM64G; 15 Mar, 2017 @ 1:32pm
Veteran Emu 15 Mar, 2017 @ 10:52pm 
I still wear Pyrovision goggles because why the hell not its fun its hilarious and i think that as long as your happy with what your wearing WHY THE HELL NOT i believe this would be a cool cosmetic to any pyro
Tiny Tony 16 Mar, 2017 @ 7:07am 
How do the special eyes fit into all this? Also the balloon corn is responible for pyroland
Intruso #FixTF2 16 Mar, 2017 @ 7:13am 
That actually is a really good set!
Snap 16 Mar, 2017 @ 12:08pm 
Combustible Cutie has no eyes just like regular pyro and it looks weird. Special eyes, for some reason, give the pyro pupils as well as color in the eyes.

I would've opted for Smissmas sweater or something but I can't stand the way Pyro looks without eyes on the Combustible Cutie, feels lifeless.
Last edited by Snap; 16 Mar, 2017 @ 12:10pm
SweetOlBrew 16 Mar, 2017 @ 4:12pm 
Make it a expensive one. Then well you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ like it?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
Per page: 1530 50