Arma 3
KP Liberation Altis
Bloodyboo12 30 Mar, 2022 @ 2:32pm
DLC needed
if you dont have the helicopters DLC to use the initial chinook can you possibly deploy the fob?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Yes change the Chinook for other Helicopter en KpLiberation.config
Hoelk 25 May, 2022 @ 3:15pm 
Following up to that question: where do I find this file? I searched my harddrive for that file but found nothing (I have no experience editing in Arma3 yet...)
guarana-gsus 31 Aug, 2023 @ 4:50am 
how do i do this?

Originally posted by GhostWarrior90:
Yes change the Chinook for other Helicopter en KpLiberation.config
light_gemini 7 Dec, 2023 @ 2:29am 
To anyone like me that someday comes having this problem, all you need to do is to get a PBO extractor by googling around, then do the following:

-Go to your documents forlder / Arma3 / Saved / SteamMPMissions / KP%20liberation%20Altis.Altis

-Extract the mission.pbo with the program to a new folder. Rename the folder and end it with ".Altis"

-Look inside in Presets / Blufor / Custom.spf , open with notepad.

-Inside is all the key names used in the mission and what unit/ vehicle is to be used for that role. Find "Huron_Typename" and replace the vehicle there with "B_Heli_Transport_01_F". This will use the vanilla UH-80 heli instead of the DLC one.

-Make sure the mission folder is in the SteamMPMissions folder. Open the mission in the Arma3 editor and Export it to MP.

-Now in multiplayer mission selection your version of the mission will be in green letters. Use it and enjoy.
Last edited by light_gemini; 7 Dec, 2023 @ 2:38am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50