Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: WARHAMMER

Spectator Mode
SabreNinja 5 Mar, 2017 @ 5:26am
Run the mod the Spellcaster dead quickly?

What can i do fo it?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
justDerrick 5 Mar, 2017 @ 11:38am 
well, select your spell caster and give him a move order thats a little more sensible than what the AI wants to do..

had my second army as a reinforcement...(beastment, nicely modded) and when they arrived, the shaman starts heading for one of the wall, like on the opposite side of the battle that all the other units are going towards.. so he was going to get ganked, and I really really liked that guy.

so give that unit a move order, but "click and hold" he'll either head to where you told him to go, or just kinda mill about where your cursor is, but you can have some limited controll over him...

but really, you gotta babysit the wizard sometimes, becsue they act a little insane....

also, spam-click the "stop" button
SabreNinja 5 Mar, 2017 @ 6:00pm 
Maybe hum...
first time.I choose Vlad von Carstein of undead.
I teached one magic to him let him to attack a main city.
I runned the mod.Everything was normal at first.Suddenly,Vlad von Carstein dead when he climb the wall. but banshee not.they climbed and fight.
If i don't run the mod it will not happen.
Second time.I choose empire.
Every time the master.They often lose their health when they use magic.I think this mod increases the odds of failure.
justDerrick 6 Mar, 2017 @ 8:21am 
when the spellcaster looses health when casting, it is becasue of a spell "mis-fire" and the wizard will get damaged from the misfire, so will nearby troops..

RexJayden 22 Mar, 2017 @ 6:58pm 
This happened to me as well. Took me a moment to figure out it was magic related. Still...good mod! :charm:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50